Ranking
Originally Posted by MrBobcat12 View Post
One time, My mom found everything in our basement tipped over and random baby food laying on the ground. The day before the basement was nice and organized.

i wonder if everyone has a ghost-like expeirence.

i remember a recent expeirence when i was taking my wiener dogs out (snickers and babyruth <3) and i could of sworn i saw a outlined shape of a floating head. i was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa". i remember what it felt like too. like a cold bananna being rubbing on my back. Its wierd to because i live right in front of a grave yard and for some reason tears just came out my eyes and im not sad

my friend andrew lester found a grave called blow moore XD

rest in peace blow moore
Originally Posted by Alan View Post
"Alan, my period is late."

OH MAN OH GOD OH MAN OH GOD, OH MAN OH GOD, OH MAN, OH GOD.

You sat that like any girl would have sexual intercourse with you anyways Alan
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
When i was a child, i always went to my village in summer vacations.

One night, i was going back to our farm, i saw a woman in black weird clothing, coming towards me. I was too scared and started crying then she just passed by me. I didn't have enough courage to look back but i still did.

The next moment which flashed in my eyes was that woman was walking with blinding speed then disappearing in thin air!

I collapsed because of fear. when i recovered consciousness, i was at my farm with my uncle.
Aww I wanna see a ghost but the only known haunted place near me is Mansfield Penitentiary. 9spell check, thanxs0

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Close between being upstairs in my home during a tornado and going to the hospital for a month and they didn't know what was wrong.
The scariest moment was when i was like 7-8 years old and i did run to my mom and dads room in the midnight always on night i saw a hairless man shadow on the wall when i screamed it disappeared...Scary as hell
When i was a child, i went in an animal zoo with my whole family. I was very energetic at that time.

We were visiting all animals on in front of their one by one. But when i went near
a leopard's cage, he was sleeping, i thought it would be okay if i go a bit more near. As soon as i went very near to the cage, he suddenly growled at me so hard that i lost consciousness and fell down.

Doctors said that if i were a bit more younger than a heart attack would've occurred.