Ranking
I truly don't see where you are coming from saying we are not related to toribash. We are a group of TORIBASH community members, banded together with the intent of all things minecraft. We may not be another platform, nor a country, but we are still directly related to toribash (by the forums).

After re-reading the guidelines and rules i came across this.
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
And send 50,000TC if the organsation is not related to Toribash.

This sort of contradicts you saying that we must be related to toribash. On top of this all, this org payed money to get where it is today, it would be unfair to remove it from its place.

▲ ▲
Relating to Toribash, as in the game. If you used an ounce of your gray matter you'd stop arguing semantics on a sentence which ambiguity would be demolished with little thought.
Originally Posted by Nate456 View Post
I truly don't see where you are coming from saying we are not related to toribash. We are a group of TORIBASH community members, banded together with the intent of all things minecraft. We may not be another platform, nor a country, but we are still directly related to toribash (by the forums).

By that logic, every single organization is Toribash-related.

What I'm trying to convey here is that your logic sucks.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&