Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you have to get some lucky on market?
Yes
9 Votes / 42.86%
No
12 Votes / 57.14%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I agree with DrJim, you don't need luck when you have the wits to outsmart other marketers to give you their items for cheaper than what they're worth. You just have to know what you're doing, luck isn't needed at all, only patience and experience.
-----
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
1tc for a texture trail and you think you're the luckiest person alive. I've gotten much better than that

Lol, try 512 Ground Texture for 32k and then selling it for 65k. No, I didn't get this from a lucky mishap on the market. I bought it legitly from the forums.
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Nov 8, 2011 at 05:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Sometimes it's luck and sometimes it's quite the opposite. I got screwed on raptor force... bought it so I'd be able to make 1K+ profit then the market price drops 2k...
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
I agree with DrJim, you don't need luck when you have the wits to outsmart other marketers to give you their items for cheaper than what they're worth. You just have to know what you're doing, luck isn't needed at all, only patience and experience.
-----

Lol, try 512 Ground Texture for 32k and then selling it for 65k. No, I didn't get this from a lucky mishap on the market. I bought it legitly from the forums.

Stop trying to make it seem like you know what youre talking about you douchbag you cant say its not luck when someone makes a typo and put some super expensive item[s] on the market and you ninja them before they can fix it :3

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Stop trying to make it seem like you know what youre talking about you douchbag you cant say its not luck when someone makes a typo and put some super expensive item[s] on the market and you ninja them before they can fix it :3

perhaps you can read size five, bolded font.

it is called 'market awareness', not 'luck'
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by box View Post
perhaps you can read size five, bolded font.

it is called 'market awareness', not 'luck'

not really.....

its called luck

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
It's not luck, it's how interested you are in what you do.
I was thinking about being a marketeer so yesterday I went on the market to see if there was anything that I could buy with 140tc. Luckily I found a gladiator relax for 100tc which was actually 239tc lower than the next gladiator relax. I made a [QS] thread for it and managed to sell it for 200tc. So in 2 hours, I nearly doubled my tc just by going on the market and seeing what I could afford.
Dose is dead.
Originally Posted by Dose View Post
It's not luck, it's how interested you are in what you do.
I was thinking about being a marketeer so yesterday I went on the market to see if there was anything that I could buy with 140tc. Luckily I found a gladiator relax for 100tc which was actually 239tc lower than the next gladiator relax. I made a [QS] thread for it and managed to sell it for 200tc. So in 2 hours, I nearly doubled my tc just by going on the market and seeing what I could afford.

I'll tell you the difference between market awareness and market luck since it seems you dont understand :3

Here's an example of market awareness: Say you go to the market and see 2 textures for 1.5k ea. You buy them and when you buy those two, you see another texture from the same person with the same price as previous textures. You then realize that this guy is gonna put all the textures he has on sale for 1.5k, so you open up several tabs and refresh pages so you can hop on that deal before other marketers. Thats market awareness

Now here's market luck:

You decide to go to the market to buy a random item, then WTF is that? It's a head texture for 180tc when the normal price is 1.8k. Its an obvious typo on the sellers part thus being classified as you getting lucky that he made a typo. The OP bought a texture trail for 1tc. Thats lucky