Toribash
View Poll Results: What is the best toribash mod?
Aikido
7 Votes / 14.29%
Aikidobigdojo
16 Votes / 32.65%
Judo
3 Votes / 6.12%
Taekkyon
7 Votes / 14.29%
Wushu
6 Votes / 12.24%
twinsword4fixed
1 Votes / 2.04%
soccer2penalty
1 Votes / 2.04%
Taekwondo
1 Votes / 2.04%
Other
7 Votes / 14.29%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Taekkyon, and classic <333
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
the best mod is without question wushu.

taekkyon is way to slow and boring and akido is for people who cant play wushu properly so they turn to akido instead.. -.-

sure, sometimes your just in the mood for some akido but its impossible to say that it beats wushu
lenshu3 (I like it with grab, no grab is good too)
why?
30 turn frames - lets u plan end execute complicated combos without being boring
high dm, 275 - vary rare random dms
-30 gravity - personally I like high grav mods, because the moves look more realistic, and I feel I am in more control
200 engage distance - first move can not be a hard hit, so the match can not be based on openers, even 2nd and 3rd moves always let u plan defense and dodge at 30 turn frames
dojo size 600, circular dojo - no running, but enough to make the match not be based on trowing the opponent out, but on enflicting damage or dquing
dq timeout 20 - u need to execute dqing much better than in aikido mods, since your opponent has 20 frames to get out of it, practically no miss-click dqs

I like it more than ninjitsu obviously coz of the grab, when its down to no grab lenshu and ninjitsu, they are on the same level to me, maybe ninjitsy has the edge because no ring dq gives u some interesting possibilities and because ninjitsu has fracture as well as dm.

wushu mods are good too - wushu3 and brushu the best since there are rare random fracs and they give u time to come back, some people play it unbelievable for me, such gracefull movements in low grav are very hard for me to do, even if I pull some off, happens rarely and by chance

aikido mods I enjoy very much, but they have so many exploits, lifting, low grabbing, kicking, wrist contracting in other words u can gain a big advantage from the first turn.

tk/kb - nice but never got in to them much, sometimes I feel they are too random like judo, sometimes I think they are all skill. Like I said I haven't played them much
Last edited by missuse; Oct 21, 2011 at 11:21 AM.
wishful eyes deceive me
I can adapt to any mod but aikidobd is my personal favourite. It takes a lot of skill to get someone to dq when they are in the "Tripod" position and even more skill to dq them when you are in the tripod position.
green belt playa toribsh best eva
Aikido, because it is controlled, and based on skill. No random DMs, and only planned DQs. Unlike judo, or wushu, aikido's winner can be guessed before-hand. It's quite a fun mod, as well.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
I say Judo, mostly because the matches are over quickly. Letting you wait in line for a less period of time.

Although, AkidoBigDojo is great when playing with fewer people, and has a better chance for an epic replay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I beleive judo is, high paced fun. Aikido is fun as long as there is someone to chat with

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.