Ranking
View Poll Results: How long do you want to keep playing Toribash?
1 more Hour
9 Votes / 15.52%
A few more months
4 Votes / 6.90%
1 more year
7 Votes / 12.07%
2 more years
5 Votes / 8.62%
3-5 more years
7 Votes / 12.07%
6 years or more
26 Votes / 44.83%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Good man juhizz.
But yeah, i intend to play until i get bored, and i'll have been around a few years in may.
I've never got bored thus far so yeah. I'm hoping for a good few more years yet :]
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
For now, the only thing that keeps me here are the bros from Jolly and fl0w. I will probably start playing again once Pate5 finishes my set, but probably not for long considering that some amazing games are due to be launched this year.

Hopefully somebody will find a way to completely cure the weakness I call sleep and solve all problems.
I don't see this game holding my interest for more than a year. I already have started slipping away.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Hmm, let me update my answer: I'll play the game at least until I move, and my life finaly stops jerking all over the place; and I'll be 48, with a loving family, and beautiful daughter, hot wife, beautiful manly sons; and I'll post on the toribash forums once every week.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
There's is no way to quit this game fully . At some point in time your gonna log on or post here but that's just my opinion if you have proof tell me
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
I quit the actual game a while ago but the forum is what interests me. That's the case for most older members anyway, it's something unique about this community. (i joined in early 2008)
Last edited by Dargon; Jan 12, 2012 at 08:16 AM.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I quit the actual game a while ago but the forum is what interests me. That's the case for most older members anyway, it's something unique about this community. (i joined in early 200

Story of my life.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
I quit the actual game a while ago but the forum is what interests me. That's the case for most older members anyway, it's something unique about this community. (i joined in early 200

Early 200? How fucking old are you?

It actually depends on if i find any better games for pc, only time will tell

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Originally Posted by Corgan View Post
I feel sorry for the the people who said 6 years.
Maybe they will get a girl friend or find friends.
I have no friends.
Rape me.

Mmh.. No reason to feel sorry for me, hey! Nor do I need any more friends, if I'd gave more I'd have no time to play Toribash! D:

But yeah can't really seem myself without playing Toribash / It's successors anymore...