Ranking
personally i think these are just the impatient in-skilled newbies that can't wait for there turn or belt
Lol its not against the rules? Thats cool XD.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Sorry for double posting : Many people do this now. I think it should be against the rules now. Seriously... It's REALLY boring.
Gone
zwenkiel : The problem is : Many noobs and people double account in two different servers, so they can win more Toricredits and Qi. The problem is that there isn't any rules about this. But it's like double accounting in the same server. They win 2x more Toricredits and Qi illegaly. I think they should add a rule about this, and the faster would be better. I just saw someone that gained one belt in one day ! And it was from Black Belt to 2nd Dan Black Belt. It's a real problem, and I think it is stupid to do this.
Gone
Originally Posted by Fyerrblad View Post
zwenkiel : The problem is : Many noobs and people double account in two different servers, so they can win more Toricredits and Qi. The problem is that there isn't any rules about this. But it's like double accounting in the same server. They win 2x more Toricredits and Qi illegaly. I think they should add a rule about this, and the faster would be better. I just saw someone that gained one belt in one day ! And it was from Black Belt to 2nd Dan Black Belt. It's a real problem, and I think it is stupid to do this.

well no1's stopping you from doing the same
so every1 could do this and they'd get belts tc and qi faster too.
I don't mind people doing it
but I wouldn't mind a rule prohibiting them (i'm not one of them so..)