Ranking
Re: Some kid
same as his normal name. YoungKyiris
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
yeah hes noy that good, just alota moves break on him
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
I wish I could know how to hack that would be so fun lol I would just be standing there in mp and then all of a suddon B00M! the other guy just blows up lol <-------- there you happy now?! jeez

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty
i wish i could no how to haz that would be so fun lol i would just be standing there in mp and thin all of a suddon B00M! the other guy just blows up lol

I wish you could learn how to spell. That would be so fun, I would just be standing there and all of a sudden BOOM! You write something which isn't needless, useless, and almost necromancy. Thank you.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Originally Posted by Qegola
Originally Posted by tertywerty
i wish i could no how to haz that would be so fun lol i would just be standing there in mp and thin all of a suddon B00M! the other guy just blows up lol

I wish you could learn how to spell. That would be so fun, I would just be standing there and all of a sudden BOOM! You write something which isn't needless, useless, and almost necromancy. Thank you.

Hey! do you even stop to think before you start critasizeing people! I typed that post when i got up for school while i had some time and i was very tired jeeze! i got to get up at 6:00a.m! btw ill make corrections to my previos post since your so bugged about it.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it