Ranking
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
I love it when people Q_Q about this, Hanz0 lost close to 1 mill and you dont see him cryin bout it ey

1.5 million, to be exact.

I was a bit irritated, but more so by the fact that I had to sift through 800 PMs looking for important ones before I went and deleted them all.
Refunds aren't likely. Resetting everything would very likely be problematic. Deal with it, suck it up, move on.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
I think you lost most of your TC because you did 67 successful robberies and just as many failed once.

Ouch...

PS: heh, now i bet people are creating secret alternate accounts where they move most of their tc in case this will be back.
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
I think you lost most of your TC because you did 67 successful robberies and just as many failed once.

Well, I think you have abilities to look exactly how much I stole (only when 2k left on my account, and 175k gone) so I lost not more than 2000 tc. So уour argument is invalid. [and my hair is a bird?]
[Damned] Clan Bank. All inventory on sale
Damn...I only lost like 1k, if that. I might be a little pissed if I lost a lot of it, lol, no offense nabi guys, but you need to plan this sort of thing better.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
I understand why Nabi did it, but there needs to be limits on amounts that can be stolen. E.g. a user can only rob or be robbed 3 times a day with a max of 10% of there overall TC been stolen, or 10% of there max TC gained from robbing. These are just examples.
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
Refunds aren't likely. Resetting everything would very likely be problematic. Deal with it, suck it up, move on.

The eff? Dalir said that everyone's toricredits would be refunded.
I was apathetic at first, because I've nothing else to buy, nor do I play the game anymore. But now I acknowledge that it's kind of a fucked up situation and there's absolutely no one to complain to.

Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
I love it when people Q_Q about this, Hanz0 lost close to 1 mill and you dont see him cryin bout it ey

He has nothing else to buy I imagine. Also, the fact that people purchased their credits with real money is being mentioned, but also completely ignored. (Who can come up with a counter argument for something like that?)
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
The eff? Dalir said that everyone's toricredits would be refunded.
I was apathetic at first, because I've nothing else to buy, nor do I play the game anymore. But now I acknowledge that it's kind of a fucked up situation and there's absolutely no one to complain to.

He has nothing else to buy I imagine. Also, the fact that people purchased their credits with real money is being mentioned, but also completely ignored. (Who can come up with a counter argument for something like that?)

So technically anyone who stole TC from someone who bought the TC with real money could be taken to court? If the TC stolen was significant that is?
[2nd Dan]-[Sigma]
Gynx's brick pimp ^^. "Gynx": A brick has holes, what more do you want?
Originally Posted by BlueSaint View Post
i lost only like 80k lol but could i get that back?

lies :'D

u didn't even join when there was that robbing feature