Ranking
Erm...I dunno what to say.

I'd like to thank you for considering me.

Um.

You didn't capitalise the Z. (:P)

And aslask should be there.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
I'll trade my place for aslask if he wants. Thank you for the place though.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
No, Aslask is completely confirmed to be on there. Only Aslask, S3D, Tapion, Rob and I are fully confirmed to be on there.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
I hate to be unmodest, but I nominate myself for the new council. I think a new council would be a great idea. I will gladly provide strong opinions rom my point of view. I can promise that if any powers are granted, I will never abuse them or I would resign myself. Surf, or anyone on the list, if you don't want your spot, or if there is an entirely open slot, I would gladly take it. I have met all of the members on the member list at least once on irc or ingame. I may have exhibited myself poorly in the past, but with gradual improving over time, my behavior is a lot better since I joined. Also, I realized I have not been too active on the forums. That can also be fixed.

P.s. List needs more amerifaeg
elsewhere
Originally Posted by Stickicide View Post
I hate to be unmodest, but I nominate myself for the new council. I think a new council would be a great idea. I will gladly provide strong opinions rom my point of view. I can promise that if any powers are granted, I will never abuse them or I would resign myself. Surf, or anyone on the list, if you don't want your spot, or if there is an entirely open slot, I would gladly take it. I have met all of the members on the member list at least once on irc or ingame. I may have exhibited myself poorly in the past, but with gradual improving over time, my behavior is a lot better since I joined. Also, I realized I have not been too active on the forums. That can also be fixed.

P.s. List needs less amerifaeg

Coudn't agree more. I find canadians so much less hostile and violent.
This thread is for discussing the idea and giving new ones. It's not for sure so keep nominations out of this. Don't even know if we will be accepting them at this stage.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
As my think, the list should be:
Warcry, Phail, Aslask, S3D.
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Edit: Wops, I misread Stickicide's post. Mostly because of Hivoltage's edit. My bad.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Sorry. I guess I should be more mature in this thread, shouldn't I? Sorry guys. But, I think that this thread, now that I've matured, should become more official. I say that we should get a desired number of people for the council, then everyone can post their lists. The most common people should be on the council.
Last edited by HiVoltage; Oct 29, 2009 at 09:13 PM.