Ranking
Original Post
Amazing drama thread Part 2: The Council
Hello there, with all of these changes suddenly going on. I believe that a lot of people in this clan are not happy with the council system. Now, this is not a poll of sorts, this is just a thread in which you can express your feelings of the council and what to do about it. The current council will not be kept, that much is clear. However, it would be best for the council to be a) remade b) abolished. This is a discussion, please keep hostility away from this thread.

I will express my opinion first.

To me it seems that remaking the council is the best idea. According to Warcry and many others who believe similar things, the problem is that the council is not active enough and doesn't care very much for the clan. I suggest that we replace such inactive members with the members that provide trusted opinions, consistent activity and proven maturity and loyalty.

Discuss.
[CENTER]
lead Sigma
I don't think it should be abolished. We need to have an authority group having the final decision on things but as Phail said, that's no good if the Council isn't doing anything. I agree that we should replace inactive members with active members and give it a go before abolishing it completely. If that doesn't work, then let's get rid of it.

I'd like to nominate myself for a place on the Council. Although I don't play much ingame, I hit up the forums 3 times a day and chill on IRC at least 3 afternoons a week. With exams ending in less than a month, I'll be very active for 6 months.
Σ
May I ask, as the newest member, what is the purpose of the council?
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
We should definitely remake it. It just consisted of veterans from Phantom or HellRazor. We'd also need things for the council to do/decide upon, which would come under the clan events and things like that.
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
At the moment, I think the new council members should be:

Tapion
S3D
Autoz
Hivoltage
Warcry
Phail

All the others are either too new, too inactive or lesser contributors.
:I
That's just my thoughts, though.
infamous
I'm on every day, actually. Except that when I'm on the forums, I usually don't feel like posting. And I am on IRC every day as well, but I'm aways on the promoteam server.
Anyways, I say that we should just remake the council, with better members.

Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
At the moment, I think the new council members should be:

Tapion
S3D
Autoz
Hivoltage
Warcry
Phail

All the others are either too new, too inactive or lesser contributors.
:I
That's just my thoughts, though.

*Aslask.

I'm really not sure about the clan council to be honest. It would be great if we could all have an equal say, after all, everyone has to have a certain amount of trust to be admitted into the clan but I think that we might just be a too bigger clan for this to work. So, I'm still undecided. Either of these is better than nothing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Clan council shouldn't exist...that's what I think.

But as it is;Warcry's list is good.
Centuries Of Damn
Since i still didn't post or talk about this new clan council/clan council abolishement topic, i decided to say something.

I think abolishement would be the better thing to do, if not, the new clan council members list made by Warcry seems fine to me.
Σ
Yea a remake should be nice. I think Aslask should be in the list, and maybe remove Autoz or HV (I've nothing versus you guys but I'm in the same thinking of you Autoz).
Visit Toribash Italian Forums! | Proud Member of [Σ] | [ORMO]