Toribash
Originally Posted by CiaoTime View Post
I only steal 'em, my killstreaks are usually Harrier-AC130-Nuke. Best I've gotten from it was an apache once or twice.

Dropped my fourth nuke in total today, in unrelated news.

In now slightly related news, 15th nuke today.

And AC-130 sucks compared to Apache.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
In now slightly related news, 15th nuke today.

And AC-130 sucks compared to Apache.

This question is slightly related to your post: How long does the Chopper Gunner/Apache last? 1 minute? I heard the AC-130 packs more firepower and has more flares, but only lasts 40 seconds.
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.
I prefer the Chopper Gunner, but I used that non-stop before I moved on to Prestige. Using the AC130 to pick up where I left off with title-grabbing.

In now slightly related news, 15th nuke today

u so crazy
Originally Posted by GuardianDuo View Post
This question is slightly related to your post: How long does the Chopper Gunner/Apache last? 1 minute? I heard the AC-130 packs more firepower and has more flares, but only lasts 40 seconds.

It may have a greater fire power, but the delay between each shot and contact with the earth is horribly long. Admittadely it's harder to kill, but it takes longer to get kills with it as well. Using the Apache, a good user can easily decimate a 9 man team within 5-7 seconds, and there's no delay between shots, fully automatic, and explosive rounds to boot. It's easier to kill, but a good user can kill everyone before they get their lock on.

That's why I see Apache as better.

Also, 18th nuke today.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
It may have a greater fire power, but the delay between each shot and contact with the earth is horribly long. Admittadely it's harder to kill, but it takes longer to get kills with it as well. Using the Apache, a good user can easily decimate a 9 man team within 5-7 seconds, and there's no delay between shots, fully automatic, and explosive rounds to boot. It's easier to kill, but a good user can kill everyone before they get their lock on.

That's why I see Apache as better.

Also, 18th nuke today.

18? you crazy

Secondly

The AC130 can swich guns, you can use the big gun then the medium one about 5 times if my memory serves correctly by then the big one has reloaded and you can use that again or switch to the sexy small machine gun and rape them all (:,

The thing with the Apache is it can kill people without even having to aim near them, like you watch the killcam and it has the (you) marker they are aiming nowhere near you and you die :-|,

And the AC130 can shoot down an Apache so it wins :P
Originally Posted by Robo-Mohawk View Post
MY first match I played FFA on Rust and stole an AC-130 gunship thing. I got 30 kills and 2 deaths.

I got 39 kills and 2 deaths :3.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.