Ranking
Original Post
What Have You Gotten In A Care Package?
Couldn't decide if this goes in Gaming Chat (it's about a game, but there already is a thread about it, but that thread is too broad), or Wibbles (might be too narrow-minded for a new thread).

But, what have you gotten in a Care Package? Highest killstreak award? Lowest? From an enemy's crate?

Anyone ever get a Tactical Nuke?

The highest I've personally gotten from my crate was an EMP, and I got it today.
The highest I've every gotten from an enemy's crate was a Chopper Gunner. Sadly, it still is my only Chopper Gunner to date.

PS: This is about Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer.
Last edited by GuardianDuo; Dec 1, 2009 at 03:14 AM.
This sentence is a lie. This sentence is not true. This sentence is divisible by zero. This sentence is eatable.
I do not like the care package one bit..it is helpful in some situations, but it absolutely sucks when douchebag teammates decide to take it. And, the ammo refills are a bore.

The highest I've gotten are the ammo refills. So pathetic...
March to the drumming
Show them you're coming
Got a few pavelows, some from enemy drops (gogo cold blooded + ninja stealing care packages)
:D
Ive gotten another care package ahahah was funny shit, so i deployed that crate it fell, onto an enemy that was coming to kill me and it was the match winning kill (:, was epic shit, also got a nuke once and everyone was like wtf xD, also stole an emp from an enemy (:
I got killed by a friendly care package right after I just respawned. Bullcrap
March to the drumming
Show them you're coming
I never throw my care package. The speed boost it gives is too tempting for my knife class.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I only steal 'em, my killstreaks are usually Harrier-AC130-Nuke. Best I've gotten from it was an apache once or twice.

Dropped my fourth nuke in total today, in unrelated news.