Toribash
http://www.guru3d.com/article/ati-ra...d-4670-review/

BTW, it's a good habit to use google as a source once a recommendation is given. This is just the first review that popped up on search.

They sell for about 70-80 on ebay.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
mmm thats nice, so many choices, hopefully the ones on ebay are refurbished ect....
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
well my old video card supported shaders and it was a piece of shit.its wuz nvidia gforce 5600 or somethin like that (256 mb),but i dont think u will run shaders with the card u posted.I recomend buying a card that has atleast 514 mb to run shaders.somethin like nvidia g force 6600 or ati radeon 2400.they cost around 60-80 $
Last edited by hipotibor; Jun 13, 2010 at 04:39 PM.
doubleboob
http://www.compuvest.com/Desc.jsp?iid=1339385

Would support shaders i guess.. Support pixel shader 4.0 and it's like $3 dearer than that crappy ATI card you looked at :3, it's not anything special but it's better than mine, and cheaper, so i guess it should work if you, it is also hd .

ATI isn't very good, believe me i'm using it now and it handles very little. GL.

EDIT - My Graphics card is 256mb and it handles shaders quite well.
Last edited by TweakiN; Jun 13, 2010 at 05:05 PM.
[r]aid
I think you should listen to someone who isn't biased against one or the other card manufacturers.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
bull shit about ATI
i just got a new one yesterday and it handles everything perfectly
Fr_Death - Metal Gods
Left 4 Dead 2 FTW!
still going with the Geforce 8400, nice price for a nice gfx card, and it does support shaders
i checked :b
When you get caught masturbating, look the person in the eyes and finish like a beast.
How much money do you have, I think I could maybe find you an even better deal , idk. Just tell me your budget and ill give you some opinions.
right now about 55 bucks, sooo yeah, got some work to do still
erfn cvkl if that was @ me, i'm not biased at all, i'm just sayin that ATI aren't very good from my experience, my brother has got an nvidea gpu, and from what I can tell it is much better than ATI my other friends GPU is different and that is also better than other ATI gpu's that are in the gaming center I used to go to every now and then.

On subject, why not get the 8500? It's like $15 less than what you have now!
Last edited by TweakiN; Jun 13, 2010 at 11:30 PM.
[r]aid