Toribash
Ehhhh... it seems the more we discuss this, the less likely it becomes :P
»You just wasted 5 seconds of your life. Congratulations!«
[m] - 2/29/2008 - Never Forget
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
There might be a cap on the increases - you only get the "bonus" when you're at a low Belt. But it does seem unlikely...

Coughity.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I think it's just another quirky gameplay element, probably put into place to encourage lucky/skilled members. If it exists.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Originally Posted by 3vi1 View Post
I think it's just another quirky gameplay element, probably put into place to encourage lucky/skilled members. If it exists.

Hmm... if it exists. A key point ;)

I do understand the logic of it though, so I don't completely rule it out.
»You just wasted 5 seconds of your life. Congratulations!«
[m] - 2/29/2008 - Never Forget
I doubt this D: more people would have noticed it by now, or hampa would have said something :x

[T]
#hi

I think it's just a coincidence. o.0
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
the only reason you think you level up faster on lower belts is because at blue and green, its like 20 fights and 50 fights nstead of 1000 matches to the next dan
Erm, Snide... that wasn't the point of the thread. Read the original post again, if you will.