Toribash
it's a bit difficult for me to have an excact time when i play toribash, but if you make a clan event i'll try my best to be there
Well now, im not exactly dead... but i am rather inactive, whenever i can i sneak into the chatroom but this is more and more problematic seeing as my parents dont exactly want me to have internet... so its a thin line of me stealing internet from my neighbors and when my parents forget to leave the router plugged in...
So, anyway, i am still alive, you probably wont see me in toribash very much... but im in the chatroom being obnoxious and advertently sexual whenever i can ^-^
Cheers then, eh?
-®Üßߥ
Oh wow. CBK is going downhill.
WE JUST NEED TO KEEP IT ALIVE!
I'm staying till the very end, despite not playing anymore, I'm still in the clan. One of the oldest remaining members now.
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
i thought i was in before you...

EDIT: it's just cuz my post coming into the clan is #8 in the thread and i can't find yours, so maybe you are the oldest member but your just inactive a lot >.<

EDIT: me, a_coathanger, Ghiro, and suiki all just met in the Mod Team server by chance, then we went to CBK server where Groad joined us, and then soop XD
Last edited by MrPoptart; Feb 10, 2008 at 01:58 AM.
I think you were in the clan before me, but I'm still ONE of the oldest members
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
i thought i was in before you...

EDIT: it's just cuz my post coming into the clan is #8 in the thread and i can't find yours, so maybe you are the oldest member but your just inactive a lot >.<

EDIT: me, a_coathanger, Ghiro, and suiki all just met in the Mod Team server by chance, then we went to CBK server where Groad joined us, and then soop XD

I thought CBK server was down then, so we went back to the Mod Team's, but then it was just you (MrPoptart), me, and Coat and Ghiro. Or someone could have hacked my account... I need to change my password...
I have quit. Goodbye all.
I thought CBK server was down then, so we went back to the Mod Team's, but then it was just you (MrPoptart), me, and Coat and Ghiro. Or someone could have hacked my account... I need to change my password...

no that was after the first meeting i think, or at least uncopy and redwards weren't there at the first one.

so now seriously what does ward mean?