Toribash
Original Post
Rebuilding
It looks bad, but don't forget who we still have.

I've made MrPoptart a moderator on this board, I was also going to give that to Imsku when Hamr left. Looks like it's just MrPoptart for now.

Like I've said, I'll be the last one to leave this clan, if it ever goes that far. The idea now is just to keep it from ever getting that far.

We need experienced, active members. I'm talking Black Belt and higher. Judge them more on personality than actual skill, I've always put that first when finding members. Not to say that any of you are bad, just that I like you people :P

CBK is one of the oldest clans still alive, let's keep it that way, yeah?
Like I've said, I'll be the last one to leave this clan, if it ever goes that far. The idea now is just to keep it from ever getting that far.

We need experienced, active members. I'm talking Black Belt and higher. Judge them more on personality than actual skill, I've always put that first when finding members. Not to say that any of you are bad, just that I like you people :P

CBK is one of the oldest clans still alive, let's keep it that way, yeah?

aye c'ptain
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
lets try to be active in-game more, maybe we can set up a day that we all can meet up in-game and play...

I agree.. we really need to get some activity.
Last edited by AnkkA; Feb 1, 2008 at 09:09 PM.
"Undermine their pompous authority, reject their moral standards, make Anarchy and disorder your trademarks, cause as much chaos and disruption as possible but don’t let them take you alive."

Do Not Click
lets try to be active in-game more, maybe we can set up a day that we all can meet up in-game and play...

yeah that would be cool
I'm EST, open pretty much whenever.

Try sometime 10 AM-midnight in my timezone, if possible, though I could always stay up later on a certain day.
I have a lot of schoolwork, but i'm usually on on weekends, and sometimes 10-midnight EST.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.