Toribash
Yes, a good way to write a good essay is not to include your personal opinion, but rather to express the opinions of experts.
I'm not no kid i wrote this essay I'm on a diff account rite now and i included this for you can see if you agree on this essay I'm just trying to say games Can Cause murders but so does music sometimes even movies or comics all I'm saying we shouldn't ban games when movies and music and comics can cause murder so if you ban games you should ban music and movies and comics imagine a world with out games or music or comics what would we have for Intertainment. parkour? jacking off? exactly we need intertainement.On declaration of indapendence it States freedom of speech witch video games allow us to do sure it can do damages but so what but with out games we wouldent be able to fly or have the life of someone in your hands. We wouldn't have any imagination we can't go out into the world and kill people we can't fly. In my opinion this was a good essay i gotta B+
Last edited by mangod_old; Mar 12, 2011 at 04:55 PM.
Let's introduce some set analysis.

People who play violent games or listen to violent music mostly do not commit crimes.
People who are criminals mostly have experienced violent material.

Criminals are a subset of People who have experienced violent material.

Freedom of Speech does not preclude public safety, sorry. While we all should understand that fictional material is fictional and that we shouldn't do it in real life, fictional material is based off real environments. The rating system tries to address the level of maturity required to understand the concept of fiction. The rating system is not perfect, being based off age ranges. Sometimes parents understand this and evaluate that their child is mature enough, despite a younger age.

Yes, we shouldn't ban anything. No, not everything should be open and free. Yes, we should have rules to help inform people on factors for decision making.
People have the right to decide for themselves, but they're not always the brightest bunch.
Yeah It's totally the games fault... not alcaholic parents or yuppies who don't allow anything ever, which makes their child a sociopath... no it's the Games... i mean come on...
Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	254752
"The Awesome Face Guy"
all i am going to say at this point, is that if someone is immature enough to be corrupted by a video game, and want to "copy what they see" then it is likely that something else along the line would have corrupted them anyways.
devil1337 <3
boredlolz. don't understand? ask him then.
To say video games influence people to murder completely trivialises the act that is murder.

Also you could have made that an A by taking away the slang/informal phrases (eg. "I'm looking at you SAW") and just stating the facts.
Σ