Ranking
I have to say this looks awesome, but also looks like the first step on the road to skynet.

Ye have been warned.
Its only $300, not really have a fortune, i only need like 90 more $, but its being released near the holidays so ima reserve one if my parents let me.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
vaporware? whats that?

oh nvm, they had it at a thing, and let people test it. There also giving it to gaming companies so they can get a head start at making games for that well selling...

They neeeeeed to make a .hack game for this!! holy shit thatd be so awesome
Last edited by isaac; Feb 26, 2008 at 12:43 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
mm looks pretty kool the way its setup reminds me of hacksign. coz that is somethen i would by if it wasnt MEGA!111 expesive and actuly worked with no repracutions
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Its not MEGA expensive, it reads your mind you cant expect it to be 50$
DesertPunk

Please click this
if that thing makes veb pregnant i'm blamming you guys

Btw.. I was kinda close to be able to get 1.. I had 300 dollars turns out i blew it on Halo3, And a couple of other crap
Sad to say but I'm back.
am i the only one sitting here thinking of combining this thing with halo cod4 and about any other war game it would be awesome
not only wold it be awesome for war games, but think of re-playing the classics, if the would have some kind of mod or something, just think those characters that just piss you off... muwahahaha!
HAH yea right its impossible to read the mind unless its your own
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.