Toribash
Original Post
monkey see, monkey do!
ok, here's how it works

i will say in details what i want you to do, and if you do it, i will give you 500 tc.
it starts right about at the moment of NOW
smexy pose. xD

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
psshhh u didn't pose at the end. and you moved uke, which isn't aloud, i think (when i say move i mean u hardened him)

You're making me hard. :/
ok now, hector got the best one, so he will get the money, rep+, and a bonus 100tc for the pose ok now, the thread will be closed until further notice. why? you guys got me low on money, so ima ganna go get it back
Originally Posted by zeldadude3 View Post
ok now, hector got the best one, so he will get the money, rep+, and a bonus 100tc for the pose ok now, the thread will be closed until further notice. why? you guys got me low on money, so ima ganna go get it back

ok, how do i close a thread, can i? i don't want to completely close it, but for a while.

oh, and if i can't, then i just won't give money away to people, ok

T-T-T-T-TRIPLE POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOST
Aff you hack

Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
psssshhh mine is betta then hector, and that wasn't part of the rules, i just posted a second one because it looked like the dude before me broke the rules.

its not that you spoke out, its because i just see hector's as a better one then yours