Toribash
I'd like a copy of expel as well

Resolution is -- 1024 by 768
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl
Haha, thanks guys, glad you like them

But for future reference, know that a resize of one of these pictures (To ANY size you want, can be 6666x6666 for all I care... Although that might take a day or two to render xD) are free. The 100 TC's are for a personal fractal of your own. If you want a resized image just lemme know, that's free

And Jam0864, if you wanted a fractal made, I'd have to steal 100 tc's from you... I've gotta make money somehow... Now that my pimp is dead D:

CURSE GANG WARZ! T_T
The Only Light in the Void of Sorrow is the Eternal Darkness That Surounds Your Every Being.

My Furaffinity Yeah, yeah, I'm a furry, so wha'? Don't like it? Good for you t(^_^t)
What program do you use for these?

Also, I'm considering getting meself an epic personal fractal (as in, paying more than 100tc xD). Do you have a specific format for such requests?

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I'll take an awesome blue spiky one at 1920x1200!

sending 100tc...
<3 Toribash!
Can you make me one like the peril one? I'd like it to be 1280 by 1024.
thanks
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
thanks

I would like one too, 1280 by 1024 A unique Anagram of Peril
Thanks
Some info :[clan] Look : IvoryStripe Click 8th Dan :p [I maek Art :D] -GATA-

Links to satisfy curiosity :
*UPDATED* GALLERY/ART/SKETCHES AND TAG REQUEST THREAD. :D <-- Check it out. :)
ToriART B&B GALLERY. <-- THE CLASSICS.
Alright, working on them now, hehe. Expect them to take a few days since it takes hours to render them, and it's all about fiddling, and to meet certain requests will be difficult :P

No specific format Hanz, just kind of give me an overview of what you would like to see and whatnot

Oh, and all of my works are done in Apophysis 2.07 Beta or Apophysis 2.06c 3D Hack
The Only Light in the Void of Sorrow is the Eternal Darkness That Surounds Your Every Being.

My Furaffinity Yeah, yeah, I'm a furry, so wha'? Don't like it? Good for you t(^_^t)
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
thanks

same here

100tc? bah imma pay 1000tc.

kthx

can i have the psd plz?
Last edited by juo; Apr 27, 2008 at 07:12 PM.