Toribash
View Poll Results: Should Bans Be Permanent?
Yes, Undoubtedly and immediately.
19 Votes / 18.27%
Yes, But there should be some debate about the motives.
50 Votes / 48.08%
Nuuu, dat r nut fare i r b gewd nao =DDDD
11 Votes / 10.58%
No, I don't think permanent bans are a good idea.
12 Votes / 11.54%
Only for extreme cases.
12 Votes / 11.54%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by bloodbath View Post
hmm i may have an idea to solve that

NO SINGLE TURN GAMES!

Yeah that would help a lot. I would love to see that. It's completely unnecessary. Or maybe nothing under 15 second reaction time.
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
But blood that is the rule now...

The problem is I enjoy my mode/mod listed above. I am not farming but the fuckers that do ruin it for everybody. D:
what if they had a server rule where after a certain number of wins you get sent to the back of the line automatically?
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
what if they had a server rule where after a certain number of wins you get sent to the back of the line automatically?

Doesn't work with only 2 people in a server. You obviously don't understand the concept of farming. An empty server can always be used for farming under nearly any and all settings.
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
hmm let me re-think about that

say i am going to wright about this for torinews. this is becoming a big topic already
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.

Blood I never thought I would have to ask you this of all people but....are you that stupid?? Come on just because you win does not mean you should be penalized. Streaks mean you are doing well. That is how it works, you win you can keep playing. You lose, you drop to the back of the line.

EDIT: that came off really mean lol.....I just meant that is a very bad idea.

say i am going to wright about this for torinews. this is becoming a big topic already

oh oh oh!! Can you interview me =P
Please don't flame in this thread and would someone other than us 3 post PLEASE? I wan't to "hear" (read) some other views on the subject.
<m0om> <O >
<m0om> <O>
like i said
hmm let me re-think about that

Originally Posted by hitman View Post
Please don't flame in this thread and would someone other than us 3 post PLEASE? I wan't to "hear" (read) some other views on the subject.

I really didn't mean to flame.....that came out wrong. Sorry blood
no problem

and i would love to get some interviews

meet me on irc if you can

go here v
/join #torinews