Toribash
View Poll Results: Should Bans Be Permanent?
Yes, Undoubtedly and immediately.
19 Votes / 18.27%
Yes, But there should be some debate about the motives.
50 Votes / 48.08%
Nuuu, dat r nut fare i r b gewd nao =DDDD
11 Votes / 10.58%
No, I don't think permanent bans are a good idea.
12 Votes / 11.54%
Only for extreme cases.
12 Votes / 11.54%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Ban Length
Nubs are time and time again getting banned for a short amount of time for anal crimes such as scamming, spamming, and farming. All 3 of these things ruin the game in some way or another.
A spammer gets banned for spamming, he comes back, and spams more.
This should be a PERMANENT BAN.
A scammer scams for larges sums of non-refundable tc and has no intention of returning it nor was it a "joke".
PERMANENT BAN!
Farmers...dude, they know what they're doing.
PERMANENT BAN!
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that they WILL eventually get sick of creating new accounts. However if it's for example a "day long ban" it'll just become a daily routine for them. Power of poll influence etc.
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
Depends on how strict they get on farming.

For example:

People that enjoy 300 turn frame, single turn small dojo left knife. (like me) I am too afraid, however, to do it because I do not want to be accused of farming! For the love of god I have full textures, ideal joints, perfect motion trails.....everything I want. And I do not even have a booster anymore! At 5 fucking TC per match is it really farming?
That is an excellent point, that's why I added "Yes, But there should be some debate about the motives.
" as an option
Forum Posting Leader of UkeDemon 4th Dan Black Belt
<C0XY> i wrote a artical for the torinews... im proud
<m0om> <O >
* Cevius[Work] has kicked Cevius[Work] from #toribash (<O>==============================O))))))) [BANLAZORED])
<m0om> <O>
farming and scamming should be permanent

but spaming. its annoying and rude but i think a permanent ban on that is a little too harsh

other then that i fully agree
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
There we go.

If, right after I got my 1k booster, I went around playing single turn matches over and over again and racking up creds just for the sake of getting it fast that is farming. But in reality some people just like the game.

And blood what about what I mentioned, above?
Just because people do something wrong a few times, doesn't mean they deserve a permanent ban. And if you you're going to respond with a
That is an excellent point, that's why I added "Yes, But there should be some debate about the motives.
" as an option

then I don't see a reason for 3rd choice.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
isnt farming like hacking and getting tc for free?
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Er, damnit. Clicked the wrong bubble. Meant for the middle option. But yeah, the majority of ban cases should be permanent bans, and can be decided on easily. However, some cases need to be thought out a bit before there's a ban.
hmm i may have an idea to solve that

NO SINGLE TURN GAMES!