Toribash
Nice. I don't really go in-game, but eh.

Originally Posted by PredatorC View Post
Well after you left it was pretty much dead but then Fear091 offer'd to send another global free of charge :3

And then that global only got like 5 more people.... And it was going slow until some GM's join'd. And I guess when GM's are in a server people are like "oh gm's are there, it must be cool".
Nuthug was even there for an hour or more.

If I may ask, why are you substituting Es with apostrophes? Early Modern English is considered obsolete now.
Hey pred If you guys ever need a 5k global PM me xD If I am offline between now and 12 hours from now I always check the forums every hour atleast.
Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
Nice. I don't really go in-game, but eh.

If I may ask, why are you substituting Es with apostrophes? Early Modern English is considered obsolete now.

Sorry Ray, I assume its just a bad habit I developed. I'll make an attempt to stop.
-------------------------------------

Also, okay thanks Toon. :3
Team America|7th Dan|
Just thought I would post something about it. It was a very successful server and I believe the credit should go to Predator and Ponzo. :P I only stuck around to help moderate some and extend the server life another hour or so. ;P Anyways grats guys and I hope we can host more servers like this in the future
congratulations gentlemen, i was sleeping like a baby when that happened.

I'd love to join, nostalgia consumed me, but i'm too lazy to configurate it to use a proxy.
Gratz lads, when i was there there was a lot of betting.
I was even betting and im so stingy with my tc :P
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
PredC: I totally didn't buy you guys a global when you left...
I also didn't join that server at all.