Toribash
what the hell is the use of textuer previewing if you cant use textuers
i mean all the peeps who dont buy tcs who cant use textuers
cos it take lots and lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots of wins to get one textuer let alone a full set by the time you get a full set you will be a 30th
dan black belt
MONSOON HES AWESOME
^ pointless post

^another pointless post

previewing text's is very useful if you make and sell them... getting the option to do so is the customers problem... and it doesnt take that much wins... depending on if you do events or you have a booster
The tutorial is great. Easy, and small.

I found a typo. Where it says in the beginning, after things needed. "A guide for seeing custom tutorials without the items" Should be textures, not tutorials.
Church of BnW
Note how he mentioned contests and boosters.
It's quite possible to get full textures.
Originally Posted by mip View Post
what the hell is the use of textuer previewing if you cant use textuers
i mean all the peeps who dont buy tcs who cant use textuers
cos it take lots and lots lots lots lots lots lots lots lots of wins to get one textuer let alone a full set by the time you get a full set you will be a 30th
dan black belt

Because you can then proceed to sell the previewed textures, and get your own textures.

Hell, it's how I did it.

Also, so you can pretend like you've got full body textures. >.>

Magmaa: Oshi - I'll fix that shortly. x_x

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
@hanz thank you so much =D

@mip it is very usefull if you sell textures.stop crying i have gotten vamp torso vamp force vamp relax rad relax marine force and head texture without spending one penny on this game. even ask hanz0
Last edited by Ramenlover; Jun 15, 2008 at 03:51 AM.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
when you told me this i said...HALLAUIA!!!(or however you spell it) tnx a lot, rly
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Very nice, didnt notice this thread until just now, its going on the index
PARANDROID