Ranking
I've never been more than an "average" player and I have at periods where I kind of stray away from Toribash for months at a time. So though I usually get better and better I leave for a month and lose most of what I had obtained skill wise.
So, I randomly saw this a while ago and instantly recognised myself, not just in art, but everything Else aswell. Incidentally, I got it explained by a private teacher just a few weeks later.
But watch the video and you'll see what I mean.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I've always just button mashed whenever I play toribash, tbh.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Im not an old player and i gusse im always improving.I wauld say.play with unbeatable players to improve.u'll beat them eventualy,and i guesse u understimate new players and u don't do your best hen end up losing the best thing about toribash to me white belt cam beat god belt not likebother games.