Toribash
I'm recording on sunday, so I'll definitely be able to show you a song after then! I've just been writing and writing and writing.
You on now? We can have a game if you like.
shiiii I was busy. Whenever you're on again, type my name and I'll answer the mighty call

#TribeOn
Seems like the texture issues extended to uploading avatars and replays aswell as I heard, so yea replays won't work.
Hey does anyone know whether or not the replays are fixed? I'm definitely getting the hang of it again now, just gotta keep playing whenever I have the chance.

I have a few to upload if the bug's gone, not sure how impressive they are but they're replays!
Am I still under consideration, by the way? I am still overly keen to join the group. I really like chillin in #tribe, good atmosphere.

Edit: I have been humbled by Zeto and Destram, defeated in battle amongst the friendly plains north of head spike valley...

But really. I got owned. So I hereby denounce my application. I wouldn't be of any use in game to you guys
I definitely would like to stay acquainted however, definitely be talking in #tribe if that's cool?

Edit Edit:
I am also a "Brony Goblin" , if it makes any difference.
Last edited by Peter; Jul 28, 2014 at 05:49 AM.