Toribash
Original Post
[App]Peter
Hello there everyone, how's it going?

Firstly and most importantly, Tribe is the clan that I had hoped to have found by now, since [Sheep] has obviously been dead for quite the while, with most of it's members joining NO and the likes.

So yes, I am glad that you guys are here because with my abrupt re-emergence into the community, I definitely need someone to talk to whenever I happen to log-on and you guys seem not only nice, but weathered. I remember most of you from back in 09-11 and it's a breath of fresh air around here!

Onto the application.
General Information
My name is Peter and I fill in my free time by playing with aerosol paints and skateboarding. I am 21 years of age and I live out of home with three other mates who do all the same things, pretty much.
I don't work, but profusely looking for a job because bills are like a huge slap in the face when you're poor.

I live in Australia, in which the current political situation sends me constantly crying into the corner, screwed up in the fetal position, repeatedly shouting "it's not real, it's not real, it's not real.."

I studied the art of Tora Shotokan for eight years, gaining 1st Kyu (brown belt) and then becoming extremely board with the repetition. However, my love for fighting and martial arts hasn't changed, they still peak my interest more so than anything else. I used to teach the kids class when they wanted me to which gave me some great experience with people, taking a class and asserting myself.

As for learning and education, I am definitely considering following up an Art course which focuses mostly on perspective drawing and how to 3D, all the cool kinda jazz. I tried my hand at university in which I failed miserably due to a few personal issues, I only lasted within philosophy and english for the span of five weeks, in which I then gave up and just played LoL instead.... a lot.
In hindsight, probably the worst decision of my life.

Currently putting into consideration the time and effort it will take to grow a potato farm, with my other house mates keen to travel up to four acres to turn it up and plant seeds, where we can essentially make a 9.5k profit each if each of us sells one acre each.
We also have an Art Collective idea, where it is to jog the introspect of people around us with the question "What are you doing here?"
That's going no where...but the farm idea is in effect. Harry, my housemate, is strangely keen to be a farmer...

In Game
In game, I have to say I'm definitely a little rusty, but I can definitely hold my own within Judo, Aikido, Taekkyon, Wushu and mostly any other game mode, since I have a fair idea of how the ragdoll works through endless hours playing Toribash when I was younger.
I don't have any replays for you, since I'm only just getting back into the swing of things, but I do promise that I'll be active in game, forum-wise and on the tribe IRC, definitely lurk within the toribash channel too.

All in all, I just need a good clan of people to chill out with through every aspect of this community and I think that you guys are just that!

So thank you for the consideration and hopefully I hear positive feedback from you in the near future. Hopefully my application wasn't too straight forward and boring. I tried to just introduce myself to you guys in hope that you enjoy the person that I am!

Ciao for now!
Last edited by Peter; Jul 16, 2014 at 03:53 AM.
hi peter, been a while

would love to say yes but right now we're kind of focusing on in-game, so would you mind posting a few replays?

also, hit up the #tribe irc and come chill with us
Hi, since your name is literally Peter you already have a plus there.

But pretty much what Faint said : I'd like to see some ingame stuff and we need to get known to you so hang around in our IRC.

Peter.
Yeah nah for sure, I'll definitely get some replays going, hopefully impressive enough for you guys!

Also, I was going to say that you guys needed a "peter" in the tribe. I mean...what isn't complete without a peter.
hi. decent app, next time i see you in irc i will have to play you in greykido :O

[T]
#hi

yeah do it! I'm down like a clown.

Here's an impromptu replay, I'll try to collect more tomorrow. Need to find a consistent technique to be honest.
Attached Files
PeterDecap.rpl (33.0 KB, 17 views)
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
yeah do it! I'm down like a clown.

Here's an impromptu replay, I'll try to collect more tomorrow. Need to find a consistent technique to be honest.

doesn't work for me :O
'u'
Graffiti, Skate, Potato Farm... Tell me you rap too and you already have my love.

But yeah, Ingame is very very importante mate, so catch me on IRC and manage to whoop my ass unsexually and you shall have my yes, Aussie.

Also your replay is broken :/

#TribeOn
Hahah I actually do rap as well, hip hop is the greatest thing to have happened to the world, it just gets lost in translation so people don't actually understand the lyrical might of the composer.
I'm recording an EP under the premise of "Dirty city" or slimy and grimy town, kinda thing. I guess you would be able to decipher what that entails

Also, if my replay is broken I can just organise to play you guys in game. Whenever I can and am free, I am on IRC and Toribash now-a-days, so I'll keep an eye out for le [TRIBE] tag.
Guys I like this dude can we keep him? Peter, get on IRC every time you on the computer, you'll find people to play with. Also, if you have any songs uploaded, please do share I wanna see dem skillz

I also rap my EP will be out next week or so

#TribeOn