Ranking
Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
It's not amazing, it has way to many of those rotating transitions. It's pretty annoying and repitive. Also your song choice is bad, every song you pick had been overused and abused. Sync is off-point to.

Edit: The art board is meant for all kinds of art, no matter the platform or idea.

This song hasn't been used once fucker
okay the spinny transition thing was a neat concept and then you used it for literally every single transition in the edit, expand and try new things or you're never going to get better

sync was okay but seemed off at points, text at the start didn't fit imo, some of the speed changes (or lack thereof) felt a bit weird, mostly during clips

other than that it was ok, not rly a fan of the song tho (not my thing) and the cc was rly bright sometimes
no plese stop i watch these in fullscreen and it makes me dizzy

also choice of sync is boring
Last edited by TyZi; Aug 17, 2014 at 10:14 PM.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Augans View Post
im so fucking sick of cod on the toribash forum

Thought it was only me.
Anyway Vid and snyc or whatever was good I couldn't see what was going on to well cause it was blurry.
Song choice was horrid
Sync was there but didn't really work well.
Editing was just weird.
Bad/10

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Askijeki View Post
Song choice was horrid
Sync was there but didn't really work well.
Editing was just weird.
Bad/10

Stop saying the song choice is horrid, that's your opinion, u didn't make the vid, you didn't choose the song. Just because you don't like it doesnt mean its horrid, you could just say you don't like the song instead of stating your opinion as fact. Geez people, the universe doesn't revolve around your ideals, get over it you're not god.
Sync was there, but it didn't have that flow because it wasn't totally consistent all the time and it didnt go with the speed of the music.
Explore with different effects, don't think about what you're doing just play around with effects.
Another thing, don't use super low values on everything. Like the text at the beginning, you shouldn't have made it so small, it doesn't fit and It makes it that much harder to read. It also looks nicer when you'be got larger text because its both easier to read and it takes up more space on the screen so it doesn't look as empty. You don't seem to use large values on anything because you want to keep it all on screen. Don't. I'm not saying it shouldn't be readable and on the screen, but its also okay of you go a bit overboard on effects, scaling, things like that. You have to find a balance for your effects.
One thing, if you're doing things like build-ups, use the wiggle effect. Use the wiggle effect for random movement to add life to your edit. It's really useful, and youd be suprised at how little things like the slight bounce of text or camera shake can alter people's view of what theyrw seeing.

wiggle breakdown

Don't get discouraged m8, everyone has to start somewhere.
Slys first vids were shittier then yours. It's alright.
At least I think he was shit
I might just be thinking of myself
Probably am
Last edited by Dscigs; Aug 18, 2014 at 04:37 AM. Reason: denk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
dscigs i think you should be more original when you write cnc you've pretty much mastered this style and i think its time to branch out
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post
dscigs i think you should be more original when you write cnc you've pretty much mastered this style and i think its time to branch out

Ya i know but my padawan still has much 2 lern

And everyone was just repeating the same thing so yeah.
I don't think reading you suck stop doing spinny transitions and posting cod on tb is going to help him improve very much.

Don't worry next time ill be sure 2 include more branches
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I don't think reading you suck stop doing spinny transitions and posting cod on tb is going to help him improve very much

there are cod forums you know