Ranking
Looks ok, The opener seemed pretty unecessary as you stopped all your momentum for the kick, The kick itself was good though. Work on a more powerful decap.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
thx I definitely try it out in my next repaly (probably not the next I will upload cuz I have some older replays that i want to upload first).
Pidda's spirit animal
Here is a new little replay, its a splitcap.
The next replay I will upload is probably my first tricking replay that im working on atm.
I hope anyone can give me some CnC and some tips for the tricking replay.
Attached Files
#SD - Power Puff.rpl (109.7 KB, 20 views)
Pidda's spirit animal
i like the opener and the split but u might could do something different for the decap because i think its a little bit strange but it still flows good with the rest of the replay.
things are not things if you believe that these things are not things cuz you believe that they are things.
Here is my first tricking replay (that i've already mentioned in my previous post).
Attached Files
#T - do mess with redheads!.rpl (153.3 KB, 17 views)
Pidda's spirit animal
here is finally a new replay, i didnt know what i can do for the decap thats why ima leave it like this if no one has any idea either
Attached Files
#SD - my penis tickels v3.rpl (134.2 KB, 24 views)
Pidda's spirit animal
Nice tricking replay but when u kick ur leg into the air u couldve kicked it harder so u get more air and more time but then all of ur replays are awesome :3
Originally Posted by XxLegxXX View Post
Nice tricking replay but when u kick ur leg into the air u couldve kicked it harder so u get more air and more time but then all of ur replays are awesome :3

thx leg bby <3

here is a new trickin replay, i tried to do some (Flip)s :P
it is in memory of my first tb-teacher ;~; (thats why it is so bad xD ).
Attached Files
#T - miss you cheffchen.rpl (504.7 KB, 23 views)
Pidda's spirit animal