Ranking
PLS :< cnc

my kicks are getting a bit stronger methinks
Attached Files
Flamesy gah.rpl (119.2 KB, 29 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
damn dude, keep doing what you're doing, those are some pretty unique moves you're pullin off. the only cnc i could think of was a bit of that arm movement in the beginning was looking close to twitchy. id suggest trying to be slightly more aware of micro movements and stuff during those types of situations, but i'm sure you've got a handle on it. you're doing gr9
wow that
sucked
just made this one, my speed at the start was really bad lol idk i was just kinda fooling around then noticed i might actually be able to make something out of it
Attached Files
Flamesy egh.rpl (150.5 KB, 11 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super fluid and nice and stuff. But you should be going for more daring moves than grab-kicks. Also go for more explosive kicks, get those booms! Ghosting at 260 looks awful.

Keep practicing!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thanks swooples ;D im going to try to do more then grab kicks maybe a bit later i cant kick hard enough to get dms without grabs atm :V im working on it tho

just made this one i think its aight
Attached Files
Flamesy ojnas.rpl (176.7 KB, 14 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow, this is actually quite good! I really like the opener. Split/core kick combo was cool.

Wish you had gone for bigger dm's on third and fourth kick, especially the fourth kick. Also no decap in a madman :c
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah I'm not very good at getting decaps rip the 2nd kick I was editing it for almost an hour trying to get the decap in but I just couldent get it :v I think the main thing I gotta work on ATM is accuracy so I can get booms and such
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
redid a previous replay, i think i did a better job this time, the decap and the end i was just being silly and decided to give Uke a big ol' hug
Attached Files
Flamesy banananan.rpl (176.5 KB, 5 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
a lot was going on in that replay. I would suggest trying to keep your head from bobbing unless its flowing with your movement. Try to move with more clarity, it was hard to identify what you was trying to do with your movement even though there is nothing wrong with random and spontaneous movement if it looks smooth. Your dm's weren't bad, your first two kick particularly. Try to highlight them with clear and decisive hits instead of just bashing uke like you did towards the end of your replay.

There is a lot of improvement, and a lot of potential takes time and practice. nice job