Ranking
I also made my avatar into a head texture but it didn't look that great, it was cool but don't they need eyes?
(Hive people only, haha!)
So bilza i have a question....
Since i'm a noob in photoshop and almost anything related to picture editing
(if you dont belive me look at my avatar), could you make me a head texture.
Please,please,please,please,please,please,please,p lease,please,please,please

Edit:
Sorry read your post in the Clan Suggestions? Post here! right now.....
But anyway i has a sugestion.
Since we are THE DEATH REAPERS you could make the head in all black and gray collors and then scary big read eyes.....
That would be like
Last edited by Ligos619; Jan 20, 2009 at 01:43 AM.

Somethin like that ligos? Its not red eyes but its kinda cool? I went with navy blue gradients with black and white patterns? I need some feedback on it.

I still have the raw version of it i had another version where I added a lens flare to the eyes and they were a trippy red? ^_^ That would be cool =)
Last edited by LadyDEATH; Jan 20, 2009 at 01:51 AM.
Okay these are all the ones i made today hehe let me know if you like?

(I think ligos will like this one)

Let me know what you think!
Last edited by LadyDEATH; Jan 20, 2009 at 04:51 PM.
XD sorry Ligos, I added them back up, they aren't deleted now. (I made a public album in my TB photobucket so I can just link to tha album)
right, i will be making a clan texture, i just want blkk to post here and tell me whether it should be head/arm etc. and ligos, if you like the ones on the first page i could give you one of them ^_^
Originally Posted by bilza View Post
right, i will be making a clan texture, i just want blkk to post here and tell me whether it should be head/arm etc. and ligos, if you like the ones on the first page i could give you one of them ^_^

Bilzah! What do you think of my head textures you gotta tell me lol.
they are pretty nice, but i think they will be better with a theme, in stead of random designs, then a face. think of what your going to make before you even open gimp, its the best way to do it