Ranking
Originally Posted by TextureBot View Post
Of course you can, but I would recommend tribals to Lempika. But I'll give it a bash if you want.

~DavidFee~

Well I want you to give it a shot ;o If that's all right
RIP ∑
master of the universe
oh yeh I want to request a techno style head,pure/ivory-marine.
I request to davidfee,but if he's too busy,pls change the request to lempika
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Hi. I would like Lempika to work on this full set:

Style: Robotic
Colors: Neptune/Pure

Other stuff:

I would like the head to have a mouth similar to that of Optimus Prime from Transformers. Also, I would like a visor on the mouth.
beep
Hey I would like lempika to make me a set, tribal, like your leg and triceps :3, I want it vidiran and toxic. Rest is up to you, I dk surprise me
i would like david to make me a text set i want it to be a toxic and quicksilver color combo and try to make it so it goes good with othere heads thanks very much -nate

▲ ▲
i request DavidFee (because everyone else is!)

can you make me a set thats like a vibrant graffity paint splatters kind of set?

i want the head to be happy and a bit smug, with hair all the way around like an emo
except i want it to be in the colours amethyst, sphinx, radioactive, in maybe like waves or locks? you make it look good

i want the left arm amethyst, the right arm toxic, the left leg sphinx, and the right leg radioactive.

i dont want it to be ALL that colour tho, so can u make the background colour behind the paint splatters/graffiti pure?

P.S. i edited this post to change my order, so forget the set b4 this one
i want THIS one now not the other

THANKS!
Last edited by DoubleG; Jun 29, 2009 at 07:51 PM.
Current Requests:
Indivisual Textures
1. PanSowa - Imperial and Pharos- not tribal or Robotic. Tori Style
2. CaptainLOL - Dark red, black and silver Robot
3. Sprytyne - Quicksilver Hooded, Vampire haired guy
4. Tempo - Robotic render. Dark Gray with different levels of colour

Sets

1. Apire - Pure and Elf Evil Emo guy with a scar near one of his eyes like a gangsta

Heres mine :3
I'll add them as soon as David tells me the pass to TextureBot.