Toribash
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
That's a nice barb. What do you solo with him?

Also, decided to make a new sader a couple of days ago with Roland's set. Made it back on the leaderboards with said sader. Roland's is stupidly strong.

If anyone wants to play with me, my battle.net tag is Atlantic#1790

furthest I've soloed so far with barb is 43 though I could go further, I just get bored of the ridiculously long RG fights

my crusader has done 46 as well, haven't done 47 yet because I've been playing other classes

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
blubkill: i don't know much about witches, but if you're getting stuck, figure out why you're getting stuck. are you getting stuck because you can't do enough damage, or everything is killing you too quickly? or maybe it's even that you're dying because you can't kill anything quickly enough. regardless, make sure you have full flawless imperial gems on all your gear, and check out some build guides on diablofans.

well i've been using a fairly common build for the tal's set.

i honestly dont know why i am stuck, it feels like my dmg is fine (got insanley boosted since i got my tasker and theo) but im just kinda struggeling.

actually i get quite alot problems with the RG since i get bad luck there with them, like anyone of them has an attack that oneshots me if i dont have my "nope not yet" passive up...
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
If you're running solo make sure to use the templar. I don't know wizards at all but some classes use unity on themselves + the templar and a templar relic which prevents the templar from dying. This gives a pretty insane tankyness boost to have used it myself on my phalanx crusader. Yet again, I don't know if a wizard can manage to swap out a ring without hurting your dps to a point where the extra tankyness is not worth it.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
well i can pretty much swap out rorg/soj/unity/halo as much as i like.

but i do not own that templer relic to try that out

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
yess... had luck with the grift, finished 46 in something like 14:20, had alot of pylons and it would've been faster if i used the might pylon better to kill the RG...

wow, thats impressive, what build were u running? not quite familiar with saders

Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
wow, thats impressive, what build were u running? not quite familiar with saders

Roland: Shield Bash crusader with Focus/Restraint Combo and Fire rune.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Got my witch doctor pretty geared, tho pretty sub par. He's real fun to play and my sheet damage is 1.1mil. Was doing pet doc for awhile but I didn't enjoy it because it wasn't really interactive. Playing jade is so much better for me. I'll post my build one I get home

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by ed View Post
I'll post my build one I get home

liar

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&