Toribash
Originally Posted by Hero View Post

"Little things can destroy a Big things"
Oh, this Image is Very Cool..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
Also, why would anyone hate you for Clannad? I think it was pretty decent.

I just meant don't hate me for not watching it yet. I've had a lot of people tell me already, but I've just never gotten to it.
As long as you know, just watch the series. Under no circumstances should you skip the ~Afterstory~ season of CLANNAD as it is what makes the whole series shine; if you don't watch it despite watching the first season, it is a very very grave sin. >.<
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Yeah, definitely. I honestly want to watch the first season just get to Afterstory since I've heard only good things about it.
Originally Posted by Lempika View Post
Yeah, definitely. I honestly want to watch the first season just get to Afterstory since I've heard only good things about it.

When you get to ~Afterstory~, get a box of tissues ready.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
So I'm watching that harem anime about the dude who uses his horniness to power up female shinigami who lose their clothes every 5 seconds in a fight that came out in the fall 2012 season.

It's awkward cause my dad comes down to the basement sometimes and I have the thing playing on the TV, so I have to pause it and hope he doesn't ask questions.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
So I'm watching that harem anime about the dude who uses his horniness to power up female shinigami who lose their clothes every 5 seconds in a fight that came out in the fall 2012 season.

It's awkward cause my dad comes down to the basement sometimes and I have the thing playing on the TV, so I have to pause it and hope he doesn't ask questions.

Not familiar with the plot that much. It does sound like the synopsis of Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai or something like that.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]