Ranking
I've entered at least 5 tournaments during the summer and it's an awesome experience. Haven't really placed well since my first one though lol. At least I'm in the power rankings for my country
No longer the case!!

All smash 4 of course, I'm super casual at melee.
Last edited by Snook; Nov 20, 2015 at 08:54 PM. Reason: edit tho
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Just reset my game so I could go through all the trouble of re earning Snake. atleast I started with Zelda/Shiek and some other people and Samus. Zelda/Shiek and Samus/Zero-Suit Samus are my fall back characters.
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;
Assuming you're talking about brawl here, I actually play that quite often just in case I find someone else who likes it lol.
I'd love using Zelda if I could sweet spot the edge with her up special consistently, honestly more fun to use in smash 4 for me, same with your other characters other than sheik who I actually prefer using in brawl (the chain trolling.)
Marth is pretty fun to use too actually.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Cloud is extremely overpowered. Just sayin'.

Also, to hell with the new additions. Another Fire Emblem character, which now equals the number of mario fighters. That's ridiculous. Nintendo are basically saying the two game series' are equally as famous. I know absolutely nobody who plays Fire fucking Emblem.

Everyone seemed to want Cloud, so I'm not surprised by that one, but jesus! It's another guy with a sword. Woop-de-fucking-doo.

And yeah, Bayonetta. At least she's somewhat different.
Last edited by MintCat; Dec 17, 2015 at 10:31 PM.
I know a bunch of Fire Emblem players, but I also regularly go to smash tournaments at an engineering university so that may be expected. At first I thought Bayonetta was an oddly sexual choice for a nintendo game and then I realized that half-naked ZSS is already a character so it's not that weird.

I just made top 8 at my chicago local for the first time so I super hyped for that. Although to get there I only had to chaingrab a ganon player (who is admittedly better than me) with my Sheik until he quit out. Still feels good to be making progress, I'm happy I'm playing Melee instead of Toribash lmao.

Here's a match of me if you don't mind me inflating my ego a bit

[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Nice going Larfen, top 8 always feels good ;)

I'm pretty shitty at melee but want to get into it some day. I'm leaning more towards PM at the moment though.

Also with the new dlc characters I'm quite happy with all three!

Cloud is a blast to use and can take on most of the cast easily, the limit break is really interesting mechanic and I can't wait to see what people will get up to with it.

Corrin looks pretty cool as well, the huge range is something I like so I might end up picking them up as a secondary (the forward smash is ridiculous), and that pin-down move seems cool but can't say anything till I try them!
Oh just as a side note, Fire emblem is pretty damn popular in Japan...where smash bros is developed :O. (also Sakurai mega fanboy...)

And Bayonetta looks broken as hell lol, can't wait to use them.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
anybody go to xanadu? i'll be going this wednesday, money matches =))))
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

i just got a wii u and i was thinking of getting that game. how much would you rate it compared to old ones ( brawl and below ) ?
no u