Ranking
Yo, Yo, here's a replay
I'll participate with this Replay!
THE REPLAY "Fail, WIN!" IS NOT THE ONE. JUST FO' FUNZ0RZ!
Attached Files
#SuckerKick!.rpl (49.4 KB, 5 views)
#Fail, WIN!.rpl (79.1 KB, 5 views)
OK just a heads up, by 24 hours from now please have the replay up that you want to put into the first round. At the end of the 24 hour period I'm going to put them all in a hat and draw them out if pairs. (Literally).Now if people arn't posting anymore because they actually don't want to be in the event, that's fine just let us know.
Hey guys and gals, Its hard to say this...
But ive decided to leave the clan.
U are all my friends and shud know that its definetely not becuz of u guys...I just think i wanna go clanless for a lil' while.
I hope we can still be cool yuh know ;o

Your niqquh,
Juicy

I'm sorry, I can't post a replay...I just didn't have time this weekend...
@Juicy Mah #1 Boi Juiceh is departing...Had good times with you, hopefully you will still be on so we can keep those times going on... (I need to get on more as well >.<)
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
My replay is on the previous page, heads up so you don't miss it.

Juicy, don't go :<. Too late, what a shame.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Considering I'm hardly able to get on as of late due to college, I made a quick replay for the contest when I got home.
~Edit- It's myself fighting myself.
Attached Files
Angelic- #Contest.rpl (83.3 KB, 9 views)
<Shmevin> This is starting to bug me... May I get a verdict please? <@SkulFuk> verdict: you're both bitch faggots
Hey look at that Angel is actually pretty okay sorta in a being nice just to be nice kinda way good at replays.

Anyway I used my magic hat and you all have been drawn. Of I'm of course not going to download all your replays and repost them. (I couldn't even if I wantedd to because I messed up my Toribash 4.0. Yes I know there is an update but I don't care I'm using 3.9) So instead I wrote down the post number. You can find the post number on the top right of any post.

Angelic (2256) vs. Koco (2233)
XJuicy (2247) vs CozzaKill (2250)
DartzPie (2235) vs Butterback (2249)
Daveslayer (2251) vs (the winner of the 3rd pair.)
People outside of the clan can join it, dude. :P
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!
Originally Posted by xJuicy View Post
I wish to be an ally
Why?
Cuz im juiceh?

-------------------------

Ik that when i quit it was sudden, so Koco I can still be in the replay contest if u want cuz i know u already oraganized it.

PM it or you'll get infracted.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Well I'll be the first voter on the replays. Since I obviously can't vote between myself and Angel, here's my cast on the other two. I vote for xJuicy and Dartzpie to move onto the next round. Bam. It's that easy.