Toribash
Original Post
(Zone) Zone
This is the part where I give you a story, of how we came to be. I tell you some lame story about some person named Koco and some story abut how they started some group or dojo, that for no logical reason they named Zone. Well to tell the truth The Zone has no story. How can you give a story to something that has always existed and doesn’t exist? Zone is its own beginning. Who created The Zone? Zone. Where is it? In the Zone. How big is it? That’s a secret that only The Zone itself knows. Can you get out of The Zone? Well sometimes people trapped in the Zone fade away, but there’s no telling how, why, or where they go; however there’s a rumor that the Zone has an end, like a wall. But that would be like hitting the edge of the universe. What would you do then? And would that be a good idea in the first place? You get the idea right? So here you are. Hope you like it here because once you get trapped there’s no escape. Welcome to The Zone.
[Rules]
-Don’t spam.
-Be loyal, and obey your superiors.
-Use correct grammar and spelling.
-If you’re going to represent us don’t act stupid.
-Follow these rules AND the forum’s rules.

Our IRC
http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=Zone

[Members]

Member list

[Application]
Click here if you wish to apply
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=347816
[Goals]
To become official []
To have 20 members that are actually worth something [x]
Host a memorable event []
Become ranked in the top 5 clans [x]
To be remembered even if we never become official [x]
[Allies]
If you wish to become an ally give us a reason as to why you want to be one. Then give us a reason why we should want you as one.
[-Quantum]
[Method]
[Legendary]
Cozzakill
Jordan273
DarkAmaris
Psychic29
[-Neon]
XReapzZX

DartzPie
mjishere123
Yoko
[Enemies]
None at the moment.
[Donations]
~To Be Updated~

[War]
To declare war with us we usually don't go through the whole PM the leaders come up with a time place and people, then hope it all goes without a hitch business. If you meet us in-game just ask, and we will say yes or no.

Our War Hisory

Last edited by Nin0fShin; Jul 10, 2013 at 01:22 PM. Reason: update
Koco, everything's been moved or deleted. The GMs won't do anything about it either. I saw it on this post from a dude in ICOF. Well... I guess have to rebuild everything.
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman
...Lawd have mercy...
Ok I have absolutely no idea whats going on with the clan discussion forums, but lets hope it all gets cleared up. This will be our new clan thread. Weather it ends up being our permanent one depends on how this all plays out. As you might have already noticed the allies enemies and members list have all been replaced with "To be updated". This is now our activity check. Let's all try to be mature about this. I'm going to try to get the first post to back the way it was. If anything positive came out of this it's two things that I can think of so far. The activity check just got a whole lot more simple. And it's taught me to keep a back up of everything. Luckily for me I had the first post saved onto a word document and it was only a few weeks outdated. I can't think of anything else to say at the moment, but I'm sure something will come up. Remember we're -Zone. It would take more that this to stop us.

-
And confirming leadership. (Cuz apparently your supposed to do that.)
Last edited by Koco934; May 14, 2012 at 01:22 AM.
Well I'll be first one for allie request then and I have been active from the threads and I am not pleased that we may have to restart everything if I knew what was going on
Proud Leader Of -Quantum
Dont make me quote the s**t outta you
I'm here. I don't know hat happened, but roll with the punches I guess.
Big Bang Theory: In the beginning there was nothing....which exploded... Creationists: If everyone shares the same imaginary friend, he must be real...
You both sound ridiculous so stop arguing...
Oh yeah... Confirming Co-leadership. Anyways, I think the Zombie vs. Vampire event messed everything up so now everything's been deleted.
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman
/invide hey zone, I would like for our clan to be allies again. Do you guys want me to rewrite my ally app?
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I'm still here, but still sick...I might not get on today.
Last edited by Nin0fShin; May 14, 2012 at 08:00 AM.
Damn, I miss you guys. I made a lot of memories here. Sup? - Nin0fShin 2018
<[Twist]Nijia> Nin doesnt cry, he makes other people cry for him!