Toribash
Originally Posted by Reta View Post
AD TF Top is the reason my Soul goes straight to hell.

Was there before you probably.

Play it TP, best roaming/afk farming ever.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by sans View Post
should i buy zed

i dont really like getting a perma'd champ

Every champ buy is a good buy. I feel every champ has a lesson that can be taught. Kalitta helped me attack move because her kit is pretty much based on it. Zed helped me learn multi tasking and unit placing other than mine.

Anyway, buy zed because when you do get him, THAT FEELING OF DESTRUCTION.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That feeling of being A FREAKIN NINJA. Like yeah, you got Kennen and Akali and shit, but Zed is the real deal. You will feel like the most badass motherfucker no matter what.

Also, Zed is perma'd?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
i have no use for these since i don't buy chests and when i do get chests i never get champion shards

aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
So, I gave ranked a shot again after 3 seasons of not doing it. Duo'd with some friends, fair enough to say, I'm pretty out of the meta at the moment, currently 6 wins 2 losses

Thresh's new legendary skin "Dark Star Thresh".

(Extra!: New Dark Star skin for Varus too but it isn't legendary skin.)
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I had a good time having the toxicity of a tyler1 on my team
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
I really want mastery 7 on Yasuo but I don't play this game enough. I'm really hoping I can have time in the summer in between jobs and errands.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Kookoo11 View Post
I had a good time having the toxicity of a tyler1 on my team

Everyone in the PH are full of tyler1's. Even against AI, dude. I'll be playing OCE soon :^)

Almost every yasuo I see in my team and the enemy team are trashuo's.