Toribash
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
Hi there Kerry

Don't get perma banned rainbow

I'm pretty sure someone reported the post -__-

Also, if you can get infracted for a useless post in A CLAN'S GENERAL TALK THREAD, then over half of the community would be banned. If you read this Vox, how about you go through all the other clans threads and infract everyone that has "borderline spam" and see how many infractions you'll have to pass out
Last edited by Leaf; Feb 3, 2012 at 03:10 AM.

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I wont get a perma ban or anything. What the fuck is wrong with me saying hi to kerry ? Specially in this thread.

anyway why are you not coming to the irc ? phantom or parrot
I wont get a perma ban or anything. What the fuck is wrong with me saying hi to kerry ? Specially in this thread.

anyway why are you not coming to the irc ? phantom or parrot

'twas a joke rainbow

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I get pissed so quickly :/

Hehe yea I see that now
Originally Posted by ItsZombie View Post
*personal opinion
that was pretty bull shit. he didn't do anything.

Hehe well yea zombie, doesn't matter now though, it's not like my whole life is gonna collapse because of an infraction, and to think, a person who banned people for "wasting his time" actually responded to a report of such an insignificant post. The shit is beyond my comprehension

Well, MegaCash must've sent it back to ya. Him and I are the only ones I'm sure about that knows the password.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
Well, MegaCash must've sent it back to ya. Him and I are the only ones I'm sure about that knows the password.

Nah I didn't, parrotbot must be haunted