Toribash
I can't seem to win unless i'm playing a mage lately. Started my last 2 nocturne games going like 4-0-5 and 3-0-3 by 15 minutes, the 3-0-3 game ill admit i ended up feeding towards late game but still I was deathless until like 20 minutes, the game just got stretched to 45+ and my decision making gets bad when I start to get desperate to end a game.

But the first game, I don't even know, it was like feeding a nice meal to these 4 homeless monkeys and then they go to the bathroom and puke it out right afterwards. Got all of my lanes fed/ahead and they still managed to be useless for the whole game. My top laner was even losing in cs after I ganked like 3 times for him and got him 2 kills. But then I go Karthus mid, die 444 times in a 5 minute game, and still win because why not?
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
I can't seem to win unless i'm playing a mage lately. Started my last 2 nocturne games going like 4-0-5 and 3-0-3 by 15 minutes, the 3-0-3 game ill admit i ended up feeding towards late game but still I was deathless until like 20 minutes, the game just got stretched to 45+ and my decision making gets bad when I start to get desperate to end a game.

But the first game, I don't even know, it was like feeding a nice meal to these 4 homeless monkeys and then they go to the bathroom and puke it out right afterwards. Got all of my lanes fed/ahead and they still managed to be useless for the whole game. My top laner was even losing in cs after I ganked like 3 times for him and got him 2 kills. But then I go Karthus mid, die 444 times in a 5 minute game, and still win because why not?

I generally like playing junglers with a big red go button who allow me to control engages. For Nocturne, I'd recommend getting yourself ahead as opposed to helping your team out. Focus on counterganking, get fed, then deflower the enemy carry's butt
Hoss.
I kill enemy jungler when i play MASTOR YEE. Solo the red - go to enemy blue- kill him. eZpZ.
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
Originally Posted by P4P4Z0LA View Post
I kill enemy jungler when i play MASTOR YEE. Solo the red - go to enemy blue- kill him. eZpZ.

and then the enemy Jungler has some early game or straight up didn't start blue and warded it instead, and then you die instantly.

As a Jungler, is it odd that I prefer to remain on my side of the jungle unless I'm deep warding or I have a confirmed position on the enemy jungler? it's a habit that I can't break, really. Even when I play champions that easily gank early and have the potential to 1v1 the enemy, I prefer to just assist the lanes instead of bettering myself when possible and denying the enemy jungler farm. I would think that I balance farming and ganking fairly well, but I'm not sure about what standard I should be going for each match. I don't want to afk farm for a CS goal, but I don't want to put together my tent and make each lane some hell.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by Retro View Post
and then the enemy Jungler has some early game or straight up didn't start blue and warded it instead, and then you die instantly.

As a Jungler, is it odd that I prefer to remain on my side of the jungle unless I'm deep warding or I have a confirmed position on the enemy jungler? it's a habit that I can't break, really. Even when I play champions that easily gank early and have the potential to 1v1 the enemy, I prefer to just assist the lanes instead of bettering myself when possible and denying the enemy jungler farm. I would think that I balance farming and ganking fairly well, but I'm not sure about what standard I should be going for each match. I don't want to afk farm for a CS goal, but I don't want to put together my tent and make each lane some hell.

It really depends on who you're playing and what your goals are.

When I played a lot of Nunu, one of my favorite strategies was to smiteless start, ward enemy red buff if red side, ward enemy wolves if blue side if the enemy was an AA-based jungler. I've gotten many kills from catching a low hp yi out, consume+smiting their buff. Counterjungling is easier if you have a competent midlaner who knows when to pressure so you don't get collapsed on. It is also important to know how deep is good without going too deep. Also, a big tip, smite the enemy wolves whenever you can. Gives you a very good idea of where they are on the map. Make their life hell. Make them think you know their next move before they even think of it. It turns a 5v5 into a 5v4 so fast your head will spin.

The supportive playstyle you're describing is good, but it relies on your team to carry you. You can make it as easy as possible, lead the horse to water, but you can't force it to drink, which is the biggest issue I have with that kind of playstyle

My average Rengar game goes something like this: Solo clear blueside jungle with no leash, back, get stacks up, go countergank where I think the enemy jungler is, pick up a few kills, start abusing the fuck out of their weakest lane for tilt value and just to make it so that their best player has a real hard time outcarrying me. It takes about ~30-40 games to get used to the playstyle and perfect it. Once you perfect it though, you'll be good enough to hardcarry ~90% of your games.
Last edited by Hyde; Jul 23, 2016 at 06:31 AM.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Retro View Post

No one expects to get ass fucked by a yi in their blue :^D Thats how I climbed to gold 3. Earning 30lp each win ;00
Originally Posted by P4P4Z0LA View Post
No one expects to get ass fucked by a yi in their blue :^D Thats how I climbed to gold 3. Earning 30lp each win ;00

What happens if you run into Lee Sin/Elise/Kha/Kindred? Death
Hoss.
I see most lee sin's start their krugs and some DONT USE THEIR SMITE ON KRUGS they save it for red.

kindred k6 gets really low at blue,

elise is pretty healthy so I'd go red-blue- ward her red - do scuttler or krugs then kill her :^D
Originally Posted by sans View Post
is kindred still viable

you'll have a bigger issue clearing the jgl early on, your late game is a bit weaker than before but still incredible strong. you have tons of outplay potential and you can still 1v1 most junglers early to mid game. stacks are a little bit harder to get bcuz they are now buffs, also some missing Q dmg.

if you played her before, keep playing her, if you want to start playing her, screw her, go with nida or kha'zix.

that comes from a guy who climbed from gold 4 to plat 5 with kindred going 30-3 w/l.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken