Ranking
^ I'm guessing that's me.
I don't know about Snor.
He seems like a nice guy but not at the same time.
Dude is a dead word.
Don't ever use it okay dude?
Anyways. We'll see.
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
Originally Posted by zotwi View Post
^ I'm guessing that's me.
I don't know about Snor.
He seems like a nice guy but not at the same time.
Dude is a dead word.
Don't ever use it okay dude?
Anyways. We'll see.

Problem, dude?

And you're correct. I am a nice guy, but still not.

I'm changing medicines next week, so i hope i'll be more stable when i get that stuff.

Ooze. I'm out, going to sleep.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
No.
Because you said a troll phrase.
And btw.
I'm always correct.
ALWAYS.
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
and what is said "troll phrase"?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Sorry I'm so mean... I've been around for a while and I'm kinda cynical when it comes to clans... I was just tryna help... But sorry if my input isn't wanted
Originally Posted by zotwi View Post
No.
Because you said a troll phrase.
And btw.
I'm always correct.
ALWAYS.

Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
and what is said "troll phrase"?

"Problem, dude"

Where i live, memes is pretty much the new cool thing. I'm getting intoxicated without even knowing it...

Fuck this shit, i'll just say "What is your problem with the word "dude", is it not cool enough, is it "square", is it uncool? I don't see the problem.
Anyways, I'll just wait for the answer, meanwhile, i'll stalk y'all on the IRC chongel.
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
Originally Posted by Snorlaxen View Post
"Problem, dude"

Where i live, memes is pretty much the new cool thing. I'm getting intoxicated without even knowing it...

Fuck this shit, i'll just say "What is your problem with the word "dude", is it not cool enough, is it "square", is it uncool? I don't see the problem.
Anyways, I'll just wait for the answer, meanwhile, i'll stalk y'all on the IRC chongel.

You haz a yesh from me

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I'm wondering, is there a single person on this app thread that DIDN'T get invited to the clan?
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
oh hi there.
my name is pabblo, in real life is adrian, im 16 years old and I live in mexico.
my gmt is -5.
I was in iCoF fir months, im an ex co-leader.
today I got a message from simon asking me to app.
so heres my app.
im second dan, decent artist and a bad marketeer, I know somme of you, k0tbolt rainbowz and zotwi.
I dont know if I should post replays ,but ill post 2.
Im really into dancing just got in the Dance Squad.
so thats pretty much it.
II think thats all, I hope you give me a yes ;)
Attached Files
a dance.rpl (152.5 KB, 2 views)
Copia de a fucking madman 2.rpl (131.4 KB, 3 views)
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
Yes. You are a really good texturer and you could benefit this clan alot.
Plus your my friend.
So just for you.
I will use bad grammar.
yay lol
i gives yes so you know... welcome.
you probs gots in anyways.
Ugh. My eyes. They hurt from using bad grammar.
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]