Ranking
Originally Posted by Y4n View Post
how much to use an high avatar? i need pay it with USD or i can use Tc?

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
basic policy is that they dont change to oversized avatars.
you cant pay someone to get one.

Nonsense!
BAD LUCK
How many hours are you guys usually on?
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
How many hours are you guys usually on?

I'm never ingame but I'm on the forums and IRC whenever I'm doing computer stuff, which is quite a lot
Originally Posted by MrBoXMan View Post
How much money would you give me? (tc ofc)

14 tc if you make me a drawing on paper and take a picture of it (has to have the word MrAakash somewhere on it)

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Originally Posted by Velair View Post
If I Were Your Best Friend Firebolty Would You Give Me All Your Items If You Quit Toribash

If You Keep Typing Like This (Seriously, Why Would You Go To The Extra Effort Of Capitalizing Every Fucking Word [Are You Encoding A Secret Message In The Capital Letters, Maybe?]), Probably Not.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
If we take every single initial and translate it it would look like the following:
If I were your best friend firebolty would you give me all your items if you quit toribash.
Creepy stuff O.o
---
Now a real question; In order to become a GM, do you need to become a GM, do you have to be somehow famous within TB and be nice? Or being nice is enough (also strict when necessary, have manners)
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
Now a real question; In order to become a GM, do you need to become a GM, do you have to be somehow famous within TB and be nice? Or being nice is enough (also strict when necessary, have manners)

In the past we've sort of preferred to pick out 'well-known' members. However, it's become my opinion that this practice is starting to lead to stagnation - that is to say, if we're only picking 'established' or 'experienced' users, it's impossible for newer users with potential to even become 'established' in the first place.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Oztek View Post
Solax: Where do you live so we can KNUCKLE UP!!

This is a fine example of why people shouldn't give their addresses out. ._.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you