Toribash
We decide on James and I'll close the applications. I'm neutral.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Fuck u Dinis you fucking need
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by AlexPro23 View Post
Y Dicen Que Yo No Hable Asi ¬¬ Me Arrepiento De Hacer Mi App Aqui Dan Lastima Como Clan Suerte Porque La Necesitan Mas Que Yo

tu madre es una puta !!!@!!@ jajajajajaajajajajaajajajajajajajaajajajaajajjaaja jaajajajajajajajaajajajajajajajajajajaajjaajjjjjj

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
Hello My name is James or (that name to the left of you) i'm not always active but mostly active on the forum.IRC i am never am but i can try to. now a little bit about myself: i was a person that learned the game in 2009 but since 2010 i started playing multiplayer as my account kingjames1 i lost it during a password issue and probably won't get it back because of its complicated password. I then started another account which i played up until i was black belt but then i lost the password again and not only that i lost some friends along the way (yes i was a dumb fucker when i was 8 when i started ok). Then i made this account and started learning more and more about the community and the people inside it but i know a quite few of you in this clan like Kris i met him when he had at least 1000+ post Tyzi (well how can i not no of him) meow went way back and tons more maybe some similar friends that they have but all in all their is a lot of things i have in common with you guys so i hope this application make sense of my past as of right now i am i'm being involve with the intertubes and making things to share in the community like these:

damn I haven't seen replays in an application, that just seems out of context to me seeing as I never play lol.
I think I've heard of Kingjames1, is this for lebron james? If it is, automatic yes from me.
Yes it's from lebron James he is accepted
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Jews are just the worst, aren't they?

Excuse me, meant james. If he is the king, then a resounding yes. If not, I'm gonna have to say no.
Former Toribasher. Never any good though.
Rest in peace Tint.