No to Arcane.

Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
Hhahaha, a lover of cheese danish.
No to Arcane.
-----
Hhahaha, a lover of cheese danish.
No to Arcane.

What the hell is this?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
That my dear sir, is secks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Name: McNuggets real name Mason
Belt: Black ( But have exceptional talent)
Things about me:
So, I am an honor student at the school I go to. I love sports I play football,baseball,basketball and I am very skilled at all of them. I do very hard and school. I love Xbox and I love to play toribash. I think I have blossomed in the times I have played and gets better every time I play I think. I will be the nicest member I can be but can keep promises. I am pretty funny sometimes.
I hope you guys could help me mature a little and help use my full potential and be the best that I can be throughout my toribash career. Some more about me, Well I love music such as, Jazz, oprah, little bit of rap, and rock... If I get rejected it is fine i've been rejected many times in my career. One more thing before my playercard.. I haven't gotten along with lumpysolo, so I have come to apologize to him before you start the judging.
Ok my playercard

So, Thank you for reading my application and I hope to join soon thanks.
Hello nuggets :3

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes
Last edited by lumpysolo; Jun 30, 2012 at 09:12 PM.
You would see that I had an apology..........Sorry for being so straight forward
Last edited by McNuggets; Jun 30, 2012 at 09:22 PM.