Ranking
Nin0fShin

I'm happy for you
Not leave the clan dies and is recruiting

No news of koco?
[Neon] New Times
🐵2012/2015🐵
Originally Posted by Nin0fShin View Post
Due to my inactivity, I'm resigning as leader. I can't be a leader because I don't have the time I had as a freshman anymore. Sorry I wasn't more motivating or an inspirational figure to get on this game, but I was just too busy and couldn't motivate myself to get on in my free time. The new leader of Zone will be an old member, SodaCap, since the person I planned to have my spot is sourght of in the same position as me..I'm really sorry I couldn't do much during my term, but if I get some kind of free time and will, I will be glad to pick Zone back up. Thanks for supporting me though!

It's alright Nin, you did as well as anyone could given everything that's going on. You were a damn fine leader.
\o/
Due to my inactivity, I'm resigning as leader. I can't be a leader because I don't have the time I had as a freshman anymore. Sorry I wasn't more motivating or an inspirational figure to get on this game, but I was just too busy and couldn't motivate myself to get on in my free time. The new leader of Zone will be an old member, SodaCap, since the person I planned to have my spot is sourght of in the same position as me..I'm really sorry I couldn't do much during my term, but if I get some kind of free time and will, I will be glad to pick Zone back up. Thanks for supporting me though!

Originally Posted by Dyrisk View Post
It's alright Nin, you did as well as anyone could given everything that's going on. You were a damn fine leader.

Now I may not have been here for a long time, but having read through all the zone's forum posts I agree with dyrisk, you did a fine job as leader. It takes someone as dedicated to a clan as yourself to lead it.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS

I agree with everyone else, you were a great leader for Zone, even if it was just for a little while. I'm afraid I can't really accept the position of leader though, I don't really play Toribash anymore. I've stayed in the clan because I like to hear what everyone else talks about in the forums, and its good to stay in touch with your friends, but I don't believe that choosing me as a leader would be the best choice.
I'm sorry that I can't accept a leadership position, I suppose if there is no one else suitable the clan will die. Before you leave the forums forever, we should probably hold a vote to see who everyone thinks should be in charge of Zone. I myself would vote for Dyrisk, or Dartz but I think they too have been inactive like us. If we can't come to a decision, maybe its best to just close down shop and continue our lives on our own different paths.
Man, it's been years but I've started playing Toribash again. Hit me up if you want to chat - Soda 2020
Originally Posted by SodaCap View Post
I agree with everyone else, you were a great leader for Zone, even if it was just for a little while. I'm afraid I can't really accept the position of leader though, I don't really play Toribash anymore. I've stayed in the clan because I like to hear what everyone else talks about in the forums, and its good to stay in touch with your friends, but I don't believe that choosing me as a leader would be the best choice.
I'm sorry that I can't accept a leadership position, I suppose if there is no one else suitable the clan will die. Before you leave the forums forever, we should probably hold a vote to see who everyone thinks should be in charge of Zone. I myself would vote for Dyrisk, or Dartz but I think they too have been inactive like us. If we can't come to a decision, maybe its best to just close down shop and continue our lives on our own different paths.

It's true that we've all been extremely inactive lately. We've been holding on to this clan for months now, hoping that something would come along and we could bounce back. I'll admit, I'm not sure we can at this point. But I would love to be wrong. We don't have very many members anymore, but the people we do have are some of the most loyal, dedicated people a clan could have. If we can pull together, I think Zone still has a chance. The question is, are we willing to pull together and do this? Or is Soda right? Is it time to close down shop?
\o/
Originally Posted by SodaCap View Post

It's true that we've all been extremely inactive lately. We've been holding on to this clan for months now, hoping that something would come along and we could bounce back. I'll admit, I'm not sure we can at this point. But I would love to be wrong. We don't have very many members anymore, but the people we do have are some of the most loyal, dedicated people a clan could have. If we can pull together, I think Zone still has a chance. The question is, are we willing to pull together and do this? Or is Soda right? Is it time to close down shop?

Right, if you guys are willing to make this work, then I'm willing to make it work too. I vote Dyrisk, since Soda doesn't seem to want leadership, and I have no idea where Dartz went. Also, what Dyrisk said about you guys having some of the most loyal members in toribash is true, considering, when all is said and done, Zone is the longest lasting non-official clan alive to date. I believe we can make it through this. Anyway, if you guys make a commitment to be on at least once a week, I'll pledge to be on for at least 4 hours every day I have work, and 6-8 hours every day I don't. 9am-1pm est when I have work, and round the same time the other days. I really think that if we got more active, others would see that and want to be active too.
Originally Posted by deaddova82 View Post
Right, if you guys are willing to make this work, then I'm willing to make it work too. I vote Dyrisk, since Soda doesn't seem to want leadership, and I have no idea where Dartz went. Also, what Dyrisk said about you guys having some of the most loyal members in toribash is true, considering, when all is said and done, Zone is the longest lasting non-official clan alive to date. I believe we can make it through this. Anyway, if you guys make a commitment to be on at least once a week, I'll pledge to be on for at least 4 hours every day I have work, and 6-8 hours every day I don't. 9am-1pm est when I have work, and round the same time the other days. I really think that if we got more active, others would see that and want to be active too.

Well, if you're willing to give this a go, I'm certainly willing to do the same. Let's get Zone back out there.
\o/
Originally Posted by Soap View Post
Hey guys. Long time no see.

Anything I could do to help the clan restore it'self to former glory?

I think the main thing we need is to get ourselves back out there. Right now Zone is all but forgotten. Publicity is the main issue, so we need to be active and get out there.
Last edited by Risk; Aug 2, 2013 at 09:03 PM.
\o/
I think the main thing we need is to get ourselves back out there. Right now Zone is all but forgotten. Publicity is the main issue, so we need to be active and get out there.

Once we've done that we can focus on recruitment and forum activity. If we get Zone to an active state again, we can try for official again.
Last edited by Templar; Aug 3, 2013 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Grammar ist bad, ja.