Toribash
cave

onto the matter at HAND in this post, i have kinda learned how to hands and fingers with help from your post, however a few angles always look weird and wrists can be an arsehole.
if I have time I'll post my finished picture of a fetus that has weird hands in acrylics and you can judge me for it or something.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Oi shook, would you be willing to add another addition to my avvy if you still have the original picture?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Caucasian member of the h. homo sapiens species, native to planet Earth, third planet from the star known as the Sun in the Milky Way, located in the Local Group of the Laniakea Supercluster. Usually looks something like this, but occasionally washes and shaves. :v

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Oi shook, would you be willing to add another addition to my avvy if you still have the original picture?

OIIIIIIIII

Depends on what you're thinking. ;o

Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
onto the matter at HAND in this post, i have kinda learned how to hands and fingers with help from your post, however a few angles always look weird and wrists can be an arsehole.
if I have time I'll post my finished picture of a fetus that has weird hands in acrylics and you can judge me for it or something.

The only real way to get a grasp of hands once and for all is to DRAW THOUSANDS OF HANDS. From photos at first, and then from your mind. You can post whenever you're ready. :v

Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
irregular reminder that you are an amazing person. keep it up, man

aaa

AAA

aaaaaaaa

AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I AM NOT DESERVING BUT THANK YOU. Also sorry for responding so slowly. :<

Originally Posted by Colours View Post
Scones.. Also hi this is my alt

hi colors YOUR DAD'S A DINNER TICKET

Originally Posted by meow View Post
I think we're the only two people with same size same style shook avatars. This means we're part of a cult. You cannot escape from this.

Get hype.

Do you smash? I just ordered Sm4sh with the adapter and 4 controllers off of amazon. I'm so hyped god damn.

CULT? COINCIDENCE? WHO KNOWS? Either that, or i was too lazy to colour it. :v
I don't smash, no. It's not for PC, and playing against others agitates me uncomfortably. :c

also obligatory drawingdump

because size probably

<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Notice me ples
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
a shook can best be described as

and costs two gorillion dollars

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Notice me ples

you have been noticed
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol