Toribash
Aye thanks McNuggets, and my weekend was pretty good. I've just started to watch baseball consistently this season so I have just been sitting around watching condensed games of the dodgers
Originally Posted by Parasite View Post
Aye thanks McNuggets, and my weekend was pretty good. I've just started to watch baseball consistently this season so I have just been sitting around watching condensed games of the dodgers

Ok lets hug and get the gang back together.
I'm not a baseball guy, but this Pacers-Cavs series is shaping up to be real good, I'm a big LeBron fan, but get shit since i'm from Indiana(home of the Pacers), but hoping LeBron pulls this one off. And I started doing jiu jitsu again, and I got man handled yesterday, it was rough lmao.
Originally Posted by Manitoda View Post
Ok lets hug and get the gang back together.

Gang you say?
Last edited by TyphoN; Apr 23, 2018 at 04:03 PM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
I'm not a baseball guy, but this Pacers-Cavs series is shaping up to be real good, I'm a big LeBron fan, but get shit since i'm from Indiana(home of the Pacers), but hoping LeBron pulls this one off. And I started doing jiu jitsu again, and I got man handled yesterday, it was rough lmao.

I hate the pacers, well actually I hate Lance, he just flops everywhere when he can't guard people. It's dumb.

I am more interested in the Timberwolves/rockets game.

I hope the wolves win today to tie the series at 2-2
I'm also glad the Pelicans swept the blazers, AD= best player in the NBA rn, man is on another level somehow, but yeah idk if the Twolves can come back, KAT needs to be a big factor for them to compete, and he has had one good game.
I'm conflicted, I didn't know how many name changes I have gotten.

Like I told you in the Discord, I am gonna stick with Raven, sense its my true main with prime and what not.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!