Toribash
Ive honestly considered leaving the clan
then again ive also considered a lot of things but I never get around to doing them

Clan league hype

we can fucking do it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
So disappointing to see people leave but I guess that's what they want. If you feel like you're gonna be inactive though I seriously don't mind, hell most of us have busy lives and can't keep up with Toribash all the time so I understand completely.

If you've been a good member I'm not gonna kick you for being inactive, that's all I'm going to say on that matter.

And yeah clan league was what I was looking forward to, hopefully our team is still strong enough to show 'em who's BOSS!
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Lawl i dont meant to get kicked for that...
I mean... I got banned twice...
Thats shitty..
Also...
Theres a new event made by Concon19..
Where de can choose a lot of categories to fight, to join one of them we need pay 10k
If we are going to participate tell me and ill go pay today.
ルアナ
IceBreak3R
thats nice because i really suck at lenshu and rkmma mods xD
luco ill try to find u in-game to make a recuitment server naw
ルアナ
IceBreak3R
I'm an rk god
I get rk >:c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Mate wanna go ill knock you out of the ring I have got a replay of me dm'ing both of a guys arms when he pissed me off but as I write this I am on my phone and it's on my computer
Rainbow