Toribash
some dreams i remember vividly, while others i have to strain to get even the slightest feeling of what the dream waas about....then its gone
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
I dreamed Taek came over to my house and we started talking about the weather... O_o I wish it would snow here like it used to... damn global warming...

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
lol... we got lots of snow
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Lucky basterd. *get's out banlazas*

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
It barely snows where I am. It probably snows an average of once every 2~3 years.
<i8b4uUnderground> d-_-b
<BonyNoMore> how u make that inverted b?
<BonyNoMore> wait
<BonyNoMore> never mind

Ok back on topic guys.

[Evil] is recruiting!

Terty....my avvy is kinda mean, urs is........totally awesome!!! dude thats sweet! dude! dude! whoa! its guts eww thats cool!
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
ty Ive always been good at making avy's XD

[Evil] is recruiting!

Awesome! How did it feel to run that cat over?!

(Waits for Terty to bring out his bold red text of doom..)
<i8b4uUnderground> d-_-b
<BonyNoMore> how u make that inverted b?
<BonyNoMore> wait
<BonyNoMore> never mind

It felt great. but unfortunatly I had to throw it away now my hand stinks like dead cat. now then GET ON TOPIC.

[Evil] is recruiting!