Ranking
Original Post
Official Toribash Merch shop tender
Hey Toribashians,

I am putting up our Cafepress shop http://www.cafepress.com/toribash/ for tender.

A licensor would need to rent it on a month to month basis, handle support emails, provide new designs and promote the store.

I accept ToriCredits for this and the lowest bid is 50k TC/month. Start the auction in this thread!

All revenue (yes, in USD) from the shop would go to whomever is running it. So if you make $200 USD from selling T-Shirts of nakedveb, Cafepress will send you the $200 USD.

** Shop can be completely customized with HTML and CSS
** We will link it from our forums and our website only. Other promotion must be done by you.
** You must keep up with the maintanence.
** We will allow you to have competitions and promote on the Toribash forums.
Last edited by veb; Feb 14, 2008 at 07:45 AM.
ive checked out the shop and most clothing comes in a full range of sizes......bit slack on colours but oh well, and even if you do buy something and it doesn't fit refunds and exchanges are allowed.
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
so simply u take charge of the store for 50k tc for a month u spend money on merchandise then try to make profit from it.

for those of you who thought this was just selling your wrong you have to spend lots on the designed shirts.

I've read the Pricing Policy and it doesn't mention that. It just says you can put your shirts in there, and they take a base price from every item you sell. You don't have to spend money on designing shirts. (At least I didn't find that part)
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Basically, you design shirts, upload them. People buy them from Cafepress, and you get a part/the money (I don't know about this). I think we pay hampa so he pays the rent Or something like that.
Also, I'm saving money to "rent" it for the next month (March).
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
All revenue (yes, in USD) from the shop would go to whomever is running it. So if you make $200 USD from selling T-Shirts of nakedveb, Cafepress will send you the $200 USD.

We don't pay hampa =)
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by Kai-Tiger View Post
so simply u take charge of the store for 50k tc for a month u spend money on merchandise then try to make profit from it.

for those of you who thought this was just selling your wrong you have to spend lots on the designed shirts.

You spend nothing at all, if you actually read the site and stuff, you would see that you design stuff upload it and they put it on an item you upload it too, this costs YOU nothing, they have there price and you add any amount to that, and that is YOUR profit.

This is a waste of money to rent it from hampa, you can open your own shop on that site for FREE and design stuff then just upload it to the products, and all of it is completely FREE.
Last edited by isaac; Feb 16, 2008 at 03:15 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
You spend nothing at all, if you actually read the site and stuff, you would see that you design stuff upload it and they put it on an item you upload it too, this costs YOU nothing, they have there price and you add any amount to that, and that is YOUR profit.

This is a waste of money to rent it from hampa, you can open your own shop on that site for FREE and design stuff then just upload it to the products, and all of it is completely FREE.

i think the problem with that is toribashes copyright, so u could be sued..... so technically, you MUST do it with their permission or cooperation......i think
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Yea, I thought of the copyright stuff too, but it doesnt have to be toribash... You can still sell clan related products i would think though?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Yes, but this would be official. You'll be able to advertise on the forums and get comps and stuff. You'd make a LOT more money.
And you cant do that with a different store, that may not even sell toribash related stuff?
DesertPunk

Please click this
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
And you cant do that with a different store, that may not even sell toribash related stuff?

No, you can't advertise your other stores here because I'll ban you.